• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

It would be spoilers to say Lancers skillset but it's fairly obvious she has some kind of skill that impairs logical thought lol.

Heh. I like that Alfosto just yawns when his master is being sadistic. Rip his master for being a pleb of a sadist smh
I mean, she can't really do much to a Servant so it makes things difficult.

Besides, everyone knows best Character in Apocrypha is Mordred.

To be honest I am not really a fan of Astolfo. I quite like Frankensteins monster though.

But I would have to say my favourite characters so far would be Vlad and Chiron.

To be honest I am not really a fan of Astolfo. I quite like Frankensteins monster though.

But I would have to say my favourite characters so far would be Vlad and Chiron.
Chiron is great and it's interesting that vlad is calling the shots. I like his ability too with the spikes

I may have been late to the tag but I'm still going to watch from the cheap seats and spread Gatcha salt offer my support.

Jeremy best boy.

How Archer from F/SN is able to describe himself
g9vlsc

g9vlsc

I agree with this statement. I also love Mordred's master.

Ack it's The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Don't ack me. I'll reveal your True Name, JB.

Hey The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit what do you think of my lancer?
I think I'll put Kaleidoscope on her when she comes out and enjoy her jovial ramblings as she nukes Gil into the horizon.

Honorgirls are best girls. I can't wait to see her deliver great justice.

Haha yes, more support! Glad more people can see his amazingness. He's just a misunderstood psychopath who eats peoples hearts.
Just stocking up for some ascensions, right?

How Archer from F/SN is able to describe himself
g9vlsc

g9vlsc
At least he didn't end up like his Alter.

Don't ack me. I'll reveal your True Name, JB.

I think I'll put Kaleidoscope on her when she comes out and enjoy her jovial ramblings as she nukes Gil into the horizon.

Honorgirls are best girls. I can't wait to see her deliver great justice.

Just stocking up for some ascensions, right?

At least he didn't end up like his Alter.

That's just even worse version of himself. Gun blades? Geez...he really fell hard, and the black grampa part just hit hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back