• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei: Freedom OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heyo!
Have hit a bit of a mental slump lately, hence why haven't been posting. I'll get on a post tomorrow as soon as I'm able!

Not that we're following a strict turn order,but I should bring up that starting tomorrow I'll be on a trip until Sunday,or maybe Saturday if you're in a timezone further west. If anyone wants to go ahead then that's fine,and I'll check in on my phone.

Hey, work has been destroying me lately and I haven't had quite the energy to post. Know this is the second post of this kind. But, things are coming around and I'll get on the post tonight or tomorrow, thank you for your patience. Just wanted to give you all an update and that I'm not disappearing on you
Also for some reason I wasn't getting emails that people posted

It's no worries, we've all been there one way or another lol. Also notifications do be very spotty for some reason

I've been doing quite alright! Preparing for a couple of grueling hours of work ahead of me as im clearing out my old house 😅. How about you?

I'm doing alright as well. Had a couple busy weeks at work due to covid ripping through it and having a lot of people out. Waiting to see if i should post here first or how things will proceed.
Hope your grueling hours of work goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back