• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei: Freedom OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And never mind my previous message because I think I just came up with a good character idea I would like to try.

And never mind my previous message because I think I just came up with a good character idea I would like to try.
Very well then!

Anyways, peeps! I'm gonna be posting the IC thread later tonight! As in a few hours.
Am a bit nervous and unsure, just because this is the first RP I'm gonna be DMing in literal years, but I think I got this! I have at least not slacked off in terms of writing... At least I think so.
Thank you all for being patient with me!

Go on without me if need be; I've had writer's block on making the character and I don't want to hold you all up.

Very well then!

Anyways, peeps! I'm gonna be posting the IC thread later tonight! As in a few hours.
Am a bit nervous and unsure, just because this is the first RP I'm gonna be DMing in literal years, but I think I got this! I have at least not slacked off in terms of writing... At least I think so.
Thank you all for being patient with me!
I've always wanted to sink my teeth into a good SMT rp that was made by someone who understands

Thread is up! Hope it's up to par! A bit on the nervous side.

My apologies, it turns out that I won't join this after all. My original idea didn't work, and honestly I think 4 rpers plus dm would be enough for this type of rp and thus I'd only be an extra.

Just need one more post!

My apologies, it turns out that I won't join this after all. My original idea didn't work, and honestly I think 4 rpers plus dm would be enough for this type of rp and thus I'd only be an extra.
That's fair! Thank you for your interest!

I have a very solid character idea of a former Marine, I'm just stuck on what a good demon would be for a Gun/Support focused character
Depends on what mythology you want to go for.

Billy the Kid? William Tell? Pavlichenko? I guess those are more like Personas.

Arjuna,Artemis,or Skadi,maybe?

Depends on what mythology you want to go for.

Billy the Kid? William Tell? Pavlichenko? I guess those are more like Personas.

Arjuna,Artemis,or Skadi,maybe?
Actually I might go for White Death! Fits his military theme. I think a running theme in his Demons is that they tend to be humans, even if they're from myth. Thanks for the idea!

Hope he's okay! Wanted a more grounded character, who just kinda wants to return things back to normal and doesn't give a shit about Law or Chaos

Actually I might go for White Death! Fits his military theme. I think a running theme in his Demons is that they tend to be humans, even if they're from myth. Thanks for the idea!
White Death? As in White Rider? I think having one of the Fiends on the team might be a bit too powerful for a starting demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back