• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei: Freedom OOC Thread

Characters
Here
I figured it'd be just the latest game plus gun. The only other elements that would be left out, as far as I know, would be Psi, Nuke, and Earth.
Sounds good. I am assuming it is the same for ailments (though the binds from persona Q could be nice to have). Are we doing the different affinities/skills for demons and our characters or just the demons? It was mentioned in the interest check thread so I am unsure if more was decided for a direction.

Sounds good. I am assuming it is the same for ailments (though the binds from persona Q could be nice to have). Are we doing the different affinities/skills for demons and our characters or just the demons? It was mentioned in the interest check thread so I am unsure if more was decided for a direction.
Think I went with demons will having different skills and affinities than you

OOoooh
I love the idea of bringing people in who are somewhat aware or completely aware of the inner workings of the world! Love both of these!
Gonna finally get to work on a character sheet of my own. Can't go into too much detail on them, because [Spoilers] but I should at least show the guy who's been handing out the letters.

I'm still contemplating what my initial partner should be as i can't necessarily start off with Thoth given he's severally over-level. Any suggestions?

I'm still contemplating what my initial partner should be as i can't necessarily start off with Thoth given he's severally over-level. Any suggestions?
You could always do some other knowledge focus demon/folk lore or maybe a magic book (seems the necronomicon was used in p5 already tho)

Hard to say but I assume we might have a couple more people trickle since SMT 5 is doing well and more of the setting info/character requirements are set now.

You could always do some other knowledge focus demon/folk lore or maybe a magic book (seems the necronomicon was used in p5 already tho)
I was thinking that but so far, I haven't found one that was within the Level 1-20 range. However, some i did find were: High Pixie, Angel, Archangel, and Apsaras (also considered Fuu-Ki but it was also over-leveled)
Wondering if it'll just be the four of us who have been talking here or if the others who have shown interest will be submitting CSes
4 players ain't bad a number tbf

The Pixie line tends to be the first demon to join/the early game helpful demon so if your going with cannon ones I'd say all the demons you listed would be willing to lend a hand so it just depends on vibe/game characteristics like skills or resistances.

Wondering if it'll just be the four of us who have been talking here or if the others who have shown interest will be submitting CSes
I'll be giving people til Sunday to submit. I think that's a fair enough time

I was thinking that but so far, I haven't found one that was within the Level 1-20 range. However, some i did find were: High Pixie, Angel, Archangel, and Apsaras (also considered Fuu-Ki but it was also over-leveled)

4 players ain't bad a number tbf
Asparas sounds like a good choice! Could use a healer on the team.

Hard to say but I assume we might have a couple more people trickle since SMT 5 is doing well and more of the setting info/character requirements are set now.
Yeah, I think some people were hesitant to post CS because they wanted to wait for others to post theirs, just so they'd have a point of reference.

Sorry I took so long to respond! Character sheet looks good!
Fun fact: I've made character sheets for the 3 main villains (each of them being Law, Neutral, and Chaos). Won't be posting them until they're given a proper introduction.
Edit: Also, story is set a non-specific number of years in the future. Not futuristic, but think of it as at least 12 years in the future. Why? It's a surprise)

Amusing to see that so far,my character's the least experienced and competent when it comes to demon stuff for once.

I think it'll be a challenge to roleplay characters who may end up being pulled towards the opposing alignments,but it'll be interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the villains introduced. Also the timeline being slightly set in the future gives us more wriggle room for things before the world got compressed.
so far the order looks like?
(studied?)
Yohan
Dr. Elias

(casual?)
Bril
Riona

for general knowledge concerning demons and such so its a good thing SMT has the negotiation system/demon personalities less dependent on the Real world lore. It should be fun to see the friction that can come from opposing alignments though the ending will probably end up true neutral with everyone mixed together lol.

There we go
Tried my best to give as much info about them as I could without spoiling anything. They won't be joining on the travels too much. More of a mission control thing + the addition of Muu Shuwuu being the "mischievous exposition fairy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back