• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow Slaves

Gwen turned around. She was almost done with the floor "I completely forgot that you could teleport.." she said a bit embarrassed that she had been scared

"Oh my gosh... she is so cute...." Jule said excitedly

Gwen looks at Rino and smiles. she goes back to cleaning the room

Jule looks around "She sure loves to clean huh...." Jule giggled "anyway.... werent we going to go find a Human for me?" She asked

@Red Reaper

"Yeah, just waiting on Gwen to finish up so we can go." Rino said as he sat down.

"Hey Gwen wanna hear Jule sing?" He ask s he picked up his electric guitar.

Gwen finishes up the shelves "Sure" she said sitting down "Im also done" she said happily

Jule blushes a bit "im not that good...." she said rubbing the back of her neck "maybe after we find myself a Human...." she said

@Red Reaper

"Ok fine. We will quickly find you a human and we will hear you sing when we get back." Rino said as he grabbed Jule's and Gwen's hands and teleported to the woods.

Nathan sees three people talking but they sniffed so he knew they were demons.Nathan quickly grabbed benji,jumped on the roof and jumped off trees to get away

Nathan stood in front of a demon he paniced in his mind and told Benji to bite the demon causing him to fall off the tree then Nathan kept going

Rino screamed as fell downward and landed on the ground with a huge thud.

"I don't got him!!" Rino yelled to his friends.

Jule appeared in front of Nathan in a flash with Gwen "We dont want to hurt you... Tell him Gwen.." she said

"These guys arent that bad.." Gwen told Nathan "Im Human...." then she saw the dog attack Rino and she rushes to get it off of him

@Red Reaper @WoodenZebra

"Please.... I can protect you from any bad demons out there" Jule said to Nathan

"Benji come" Nathan said. Benji returned to Nathan but was kepping an eye on them.Nathan took off his headphones and said " Who are and what do want from me"

WoodenZebra said:
"Benji come" Nathan said. Benji returned to Nathan but was kepping an eye on them.Nathan took off his headphones and said " Who are and what do want from me"
"My name is Jule... I wanted to have you be my Human..." She said "I want to protect you.. .I promise..."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Gwen!!! I've fallen and I can't get up!!" Rino yelled.

[/QUOTE]
Gwen rushes to Rino and helps him up "So sorry.. Jule dragged me along to help her" Gwensaid pulling him up

WoodenZebra said:
"Realy?" Nathan said
"I mean it.... If you agree we will go straight to my neighborhood... if you deny we will leave you alone" Jule said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back