• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow Slaves

Rei nodded in response to her finger gesture and walked by her side noticing the boy and his pet. He tilted his head a bit confused to why he was alone in the woods and how come he is without a demon master. Questions unanswered and will remain unanswered for the boy and his pet took off without warning. Rei gripped his tonfa and took two steps forward as he was about to chase after he two, but stopped quickly and looked back at Arabella and awaiting her command to pursue the boy.

@Defective Kitten @WoodenZebra

Arabella noticed Rei's readiness to begin to chase after the boy who ran away after spotting the two, gesturing her hand for the O.K. to go after the young child. With Rei's speed, he would catch the boy in no time but of corse Arabella could easily catch up and trail behind him which she did. Her foot steps were soft as her voice, seeming to be full of grace despite keep a steady pace behind the quick Rei who seemed determined to catch the boy. Of corse she wasn't planning to go anything to such a young boy, she simply wanted to figure out why he was out alone without a master or even a village near by it seemed. She hasn't noticed any other presents so the likely hood of anyone being near them associating themselves with the child wasn't high.

@Cloud Nagasake @WoodenZebra

The Unamed Character]Jin gets up on the horse "Ok thank you" she said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17593-eclipsehowls/ said:
@eclipsehowls[/URL]

((@Red Reaper )) "What shall I do first" Gwen asked eagerly
really don't know actually."Rino said as he rubbed the back of his head.

Rei nodded a "thanking" head gesture to Arabella and took off in the direction of where the boy ran off to. His speed got him insight of the boy running with his dog right next to him and began to speed up to catch him.

"He won't get far." He spoke to himself as he heard gunfire infront of him and the second gunshot hit him right in his shoulder just ever so slightly slowing him down, but at his current speed limit he couldn't stop to take cover his only option was to continue the pursuit.

@Defective Kitten @WoodenZebra

"Hey Gwen I'll be right back I got to go pick up a friend from her house. Do you think you can manage to be by yourself for the second I'll be gone?" He said jokingly.

"Yeah. With her amazing skills there was no way my dad was gonna say no." He said and then teleported back to his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back