• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow Slaves

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Yeah all you have to do is be my slave and I'll make sure you'll be ok."

[/QUOTE]
Gwen nods "I-if it means i will be safe.... I will do anything..."

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino held out his hand. "Come on lets go."

[/QUOTE]
Gwen takes his hand "I-I'm trusting you" she said "Lead the way..... Master?" she said questionably

Rino chuckles and says, "I guess so."

"So I'm gonna have to show you to my father so you might have to show him if your useful for me."He said a bit nervous.

"Okay... what should i show him.... my weapons?" she asked fidgeting her hands a bit

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Rino chuckles and says, "I guess so."

"So I'm gonna have to show you to my father so you might have to show him if your useful for me."He said a bit nervous.

[/QUOTE]

Gwen walks downstairs with her new master. She fidgets her hands to combine her two weapons in her sleeves.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Okay lets go." Rino walked out of his room and to the living room where his dad was.

[/QUOTE]

"Dad I'm back and I found myself a loyal slave that may prove herself usefull." Rinosaid to his father that was watching t.v. Rino's dad then stood up looked at Gwen snd said, "She doesn't look tough. Lets go to the training grounds and see what she can do." He said an teleported away.

"Lets go Gwen." Rino said holding out his hand for her to grab.

Gwen grabbed his hand and braced herself for the teleportation.

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]"Dad I'm back and I found myself a loyal slave that may prove herself usefull." Rinosaid to his father that was watching t.v. Rino's dad then stood up looked at Gwen snd said, "She doesn't look tough. Lets go to the training grounds and see what she can do." He said an teleported away.

"Lets go Gwen." Rino said holding out his hand for her to grab.

[/QUOTE]

Reed then teleported to the training ground wher Rino's dad was waiting with a slave that had a sword that looked ready to fight. "All Gwen has to do is beat this slave in battle and she can stay." Rino's dad said.

Gwen looks at the other slave, still fidgeting her hands until she felt the click. "I can do it...." she said looking at her opponent.

((-pokemon music plays-))

"Good luck." Rino says to Gwen.

"Ok. Battle start!!!" Rino's dad yelled.As soon as he said that the other slave charged at Gwen.

Gwen gets into a fighting stance, gripping her sleeves. "You are going down..." she said. She was determined to be accepted

Gwen instantly shoots her hand out and a chain whip with a dagger attached launches out and imbeddes itself in the other slave

The slave stoped in its tracks with the dagger in him and yanked it. The slave then jumped and tried for down slash.

Gwen whips her other arm out as she steps out of the way and another dagger stabs the slave. She kicks the slave in the fresh stab wound as the other whip retracts back into her sleeve

The slave tries to get up but fails. "Thats enough." Rino's dad said stopping the fight. "Gwen has obviously showed she is of use." Rino smiled happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back