Seska Academy

He hugged her and whispered "When she found me i waas homeless, she took me in and convinced my parents to take me back in."

He lashed her a big grin and said "You betcha, but it' entertaining." he said looking her up and down and thinking "Hmm, I want to desgin a dress for you." he said

Grace smiled and thought, maybey if he showed her how he made them, she might consider. "I'll show you how i do it ok?" he brought out a dummy that looked her size and said " I start on here, and then you try it on, i need to sew some things before you can."he said

(IDK how they do soo ya)

Grace smiled and clapped yay! he brought out a white dress, it was plain he started working in about 20min it looked like this

One-Shoulder-Black-and-White-Cocktail-Dress-With-Shoulder-Rosette-and-White-Pearl-Sequin.jpg

Grace laughed and hugged her back, spinning her around.v He handed her the dress and said "Try it on, the changerooms are over there" he said pointing.

The concert went off without a hitch the whole band singing and keeping the audience happy. In the corner of his eye he saw Lilly's dad and took her hand as they did there big finish everyone was covered in sweat but happy. "thank you!" Itou, Sy, and the twins stood there all bowing and waving. "a big thanks to you all for accepting Lilly as our newest member!" Sy and Itou lifted her up cheering and laughing.

Fuyu looked at her drawing carefully, "I see what you mean.." taking her idea he took out a whole new dummy and went to work his face looked tired an worn out. ".." the end result after some time was her picture."it's 1130.." he snapped a picture and sent it off.

Lily smiled and didnt dare look at her at her and she smiled and laughed, squeaking when they lifted her up and she laughed ruffling the guys hair. she was sitting on their sholders so she was half on each. She adressed thr croud "Thanks guys, Although, they seen to thing im more of a plaything, oh god that sounded dirty, but yes they sem to play pass the Lily allot" she grinned as everyone laughed

They set her down and headed back for the tent where food and drinks awaited them,"oh my god that was soo awesome!" Sy raised his hand wavig at the group. "couldn't have done it without everyone.." the twins fell on their bean bag chairs and took off their shirts. Itou greeted some fans and took pictures,"yes I have time..a quick one though." he sat down to be interviewed by the school paper.

"Is it really ok to use my design?" Faith asked yawning from a chair. She eyed the dress, it was pretty, something she would deffinately wear, but was it really worth it for such an important company?

Lily laughed and sliped on a pair of small shorts and singlet top, hanging up her dress she shighed happily and sat on the floor infront of the twins an spread her arms put, lying on the ground "That was sos os so cool!" she grinned happily.

"Sounds like the performance is over," Lydia smiled, hearing the cheering fade. "Maybe Lily could start soon, today or tomorrow would be nice. Hint Hint." She grinned.

Fuyu was sitting with his head hung as he sat hands running thru his hairs as he awaited a reply from HQ. "yes I think so, it's simple yet elegant..credit will go to you on this one if they like it..you'll be expected at Fashion week.." it felt like an eternity waitin for that message to come. Not only did he unrationally send it by a nobody none the less highly in like him. He looked at her feeling somewhat happy he had family..but why he didn't know. He put away such useless emotions long ago. "they seve food here whenever you like just punch he button in you room or call them."

The twins peeked at her grinning,"you go well with Itou.." the looked at each other and nodded. "you know that he never lets others songs or ideas in from outside..we were all shocked when he sent the the change.." Sy had changed into his sweats and green sweater, outside they were taking down the set. "what you all talking about.." Sy sat on one twin drinking his water. "guys Lilly's father..he is coming here.." one of the crew shouted to them all.

Lily rolled her eyes and sat on the twins as revenge, as she was blushing. " shush" she said and then looked at them curiously and asked "really?" shyly. when someone in the crew announced her dad was coming she jumped up and sat in a chair,ant idiot could se the fear in her face, but what most wpuld miss was how much.

Her father walked in and smiled a glint in his eye "may i speak to you lily?" he asked but it wasnt a question.

"yes father" she said glancing at tue boys scared and fllowed him to a deserted tent nearby "THAT WAS A HORRIBLE STUNT YOU PULLED HOW DARE YOU GET INVOLVED"he screamed and punched her in the gut she fell back onto the floor and started tearing up, this was the first time hes been violent.

He kicked her again and yelled "YOU STUPID GIRL, YOU DISSOBEYED ME AGAIN AND AGAIN! YOU NEVER LISTEN YOU DONT DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE. IF YOU THINK THIS WILL GET YOU OUT OF THE MARRIAGE YOU ARE STUPID, YOU WILL GET ME THIS MONEY" by that he ment tye money in the marriage deal. he picked her up and threw her at a wall of the tent. she was sobbing and she wondered why no one had come, but then she saw tiny silouettes in yhe background they were taking the lights back into the school.

Grace laughed and nodded "Sure, we will talk to her in like half an hour, she'll be tired now." he said

Faith yawned as she listened to him talk. "credit to me......?" she mumbled as her eyes drooped. "so cool." she said quietly falling asleep in the chair. it had been a long day and she was completely exhausted. she didnt mean to fall asleep right there, she simply couldnt keep her eyes open anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back