Seska Academy

though the driver offer help, Faith chose to take her bags herself, she made it to the door, which was promptly opened for her and set her things down. she had no idea where she was going, the house was huge! she caught her breath, and picked up all her bags again. she was glad she had packed light, she wouldnt have been able to carry any more then what she already had.

Fuyu had made the top part of the dress by this point, pinned on the mannaquin one of his robots came to I'm."master the girl has arrived..seems she needs help.." Fuyu paused he couldn't help he was far too busy his deadline was coming up sooner then he realized. Waving him away he continued putting various fabrics together holding up two that seemed to go."send for the robots to help in the help cart..give her the room that is nearest mine I guess.." he didn't look any different then normal, but a wave of anger came to him as he slammed the fabric down,"nothing works.." tossing it aside he stared at the drawing.

Two robots in a bot cart drove to her they bowed and greeted her,"we are master Fuyu's bots please allow us to take you to the house." the offered to put her bags in the storage space behind the seats.

Lily smiled at watched the boys "Ok, so are we almost ready?" she asked, she was pumped and to answe Itou's question she said "I don't know, hopefully good." she giggled when he went of at the girls

His manager came I to the tent,"okay it's time people are gathering they don't know it's you all..do we have an opener or no?" he looked to Itou then eyed the girl sighing. "I hope you know what you are doing..her father will be attending you know.." Itou went to Lilly picking her up in a princess hold,"this girl will take Yor to a whole new level..may e international.." Sy laughed twirling his sticks as the twins stood behind him as well one held her hand as the other took a lock of hair."we think she is the fire that will launch us to international fame.."

Lily smiled and laughed when she was picked up, she kissed all of the boys on thecheek and lent her head on Itou's sholder and said "Guys, I'm not that great." she said blushing and hiding hr face from veiw

Faith nodded and let the robot take her things. she hopped in the little cart and went to her room. she heard noise coming from the next room over so she just let the robots bring her bags to her room she peeked in the room next to hers to see her brother. "h-hello? may i come in brother?" she said timidly.

The manager sighed,"okay lets do this then.." the curtain opened and Itou let Lilly down the twins walked out first with Lilly in there hands they whispered."don't be afraid..remember they came to see you and you will be okay." they walked on to the stage guitars in hand shouting as the filled garden had masses of people. Itou was very pumped walking out the crowd the roared,"hello my fellow students who is ready to rock out!" they screamed he couldn't stop smiling,"love our new outfits? Grace was so kind to make these for us thank you~!" Syko looked down at his sticks,"they look like whiskers..." he shrugged looking at Lilly,"shall we then we are next.."

Fuyu was a bit startled looking back,"Yes that is fine just don't move or touch anything im in the middle of an outfit.." he looked around moving this matching that up with fabrics he had an idea for. Belts, handbags, hats, sunglasses on various tables. "..what is your opinion on this set up?" it was a pastel blue dress with an V neck dress top that flowed out like Marilyn Monroe's iconic dress. there was a belt off white that was soft fabric rather then the traditional leather, a hat that looked like white too with a blue wrap on it complete with sandals."the theme is summer blues...i thought it would be fitting to bring back and old favorite but put a rather blue spin and a belt and a hat.."

Lily looked at the mass of pople there and it took her brain extra time to register what they said to do. She nodded and observed the croud, smiling at them. Lily noticed that she was getting curoius stared so she gesturedfor them to turn her mic on and she smiled and waved at the croud. "Many of you will know my father, The head of the record Label, I wrote a song that Itou found and he decided I should play."

The crous cheered and she smiled, she now knew why the band loved doing this. Lily took a couple of deep breaths and smiled "So you wanna hear it?" she asked the croud and they cheered loudly. She was grinning now and she screamed "Do you want to hear it?" as they cheered she nodded for the boys to start the song and during the instrumental at the begining she observed the crouds reaction, they seemed to like it so far.

She smiled and when it was her turn to come in she sung the eerie lrics and danced along, all of her fears forgotten. She did the dance so naturally it looked like it couldm't have been taught to her today. She dress twirled around and spun, creating the effect that grace had intended and he was pleased.

Grace smiled as she show started and said "I have no clue who they are but it's starting come on" He took her hand and lead her to the front where sje could see the show

Faiths eyes got big, "its lovely!" she walked in looking around, then back at the dress. she took a closer look, "but...." she looked at it thinking, "it feels like something is missing...." she trailed off, focusing on the peice.

Lydia smiled and blushed. "Well, the lights look pretty, they've programmed the robots alright, although this one looks like it's having some kind of malfunction." she quickly ran over, opened up the hatch and started rapidly rearranging wires. The robot responded with a beep, then another. "I think that means it's okay." she said to herself, shutting up the metallic hatch. "Go robot, roll or walk or however you move," the robot obeyed promptly. "My only talent is fixing robots." she said walking back to grace, a sad look on her face.

Sy and the twins started playing loud as the crowd cheered accepting Lilly they were glad. Itou took Lilly's hand danced with her singing along he had a head set mic so he could move around with his guitar playi all side her they both cheered screaming there fans looked at them too and seems to sparkle.

Fuyu leaned on the table he was working on, feeling the same as he did too."you feel it too then..it's hopeless then isn't it." sitting there it felt hopeless this was too be the changing outfit that went from blue to white on blue. Taking his glasses off a robot came in with water and soda,"master fuyu please take a break it's nice out and there seems to be a concern going on right below in the garden area.." fuyu taking the soda glanced outside his window, "yea it is but the deadline is midnight..."

Faith pondered a moment looking the dress over, "its such a beautiful peice, but it lacks something.....summery." she said thoughtfully. "summer is a fun, upbeat season, blues or not, it lacks that peppy summer feel." she continued to think. she wanted to be of some help, but she wasnt sure how. "what if we were to do something with the shape of the skirt?" she asked carefully.

Lily smiled and kept dancing with Itou she sung happily and danced like she'd gown up dancing, even though she hadn't been. She did the lift with him, earning glared from fans who liked Itou and she smiled sweetly.

Grace shook his head "That is like saying my only talent is fixing clothes, your really good at somthing that you can develop." he said

He wasn't sure where she was going but allowed it handing her the plans that have been laid out detailing every price of the esamble. "how would you shape it?" handing her a pen he awaited what she would do, after all she did just come into his life and her plain look could bring something to his next collection.

Itou danced along side her placing his guitar off it was handed off to be put away. He turned and faced Lilly who came up to him and he lifted her the crowed half cheered pulling her in as he spun she seems to sparkle. "please support our group and our newest member Lilly!" the crowd went nuts and the twins played into the next song the one he finished himself. Sy spoke out of his mic it was his opening solo,"please listen to the words as I sing them.." he closed his eyes and looked up. He looked like a different man. "to all those who had their dart ripped into pieces..this is four you..soul." it was slow and tender the dance routine called for them four to pass around Lilly cleavers and she danced.

Faith sketched on the pad a bit. "like this" she showed him the pad, "im not entirely sure, but i always loved making layer chiffon dress for the summer. it gave me that light happy summer feel." she smiled brightly. the sketch showed the skirt with a few layers of light chiffon.

"Isn't the whole point of having a talent supposed to be able to show it, y'know if you got it, flaunt it?" Lydia pointed out, watching the amazing performance above, "See? Like that. Why can't I get up the courage to do that?" she gulped.

The tickle in here throat got larger. She coughed 5 times in a row. "Ow." she said hoarsely.

Grace shook his head and said "Not necisarily, camera men are never recognised, but it couldn't hapn without them." he picked her up and said "Let's go inside, you need to stop coughing and the fake smoke wont help."

"Technically they are in the credits." Lydia pointed out. "I'm just a coward when it comes to performing." Lydia allowed herself to be taken away to somewhere. "I just can't get up enough courage."

She shook her head at Grace. "I'll never be a performer, just a nerd you plays guitar in her free time," she explained, pouting like a child.

Grace smiled and ssaid "But no one nows their names like the actors or directors. Now, I may be able o help you, Well, Lily might." he said

Grace gave her a stern look. "Did you know that that is her first time on stage. Her dad wouldn't let her anywhere near one, unless it was for a deal, she has no choise in marrying Itou, yet she is rebelling, You can do whatever you want, and she will be determined to help you, she always is." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back