Seska Academy

well i had help from this person reading her replies i felt like i should post that much so i did.

are they lol i just go off the top my head

i kinda think its creepy how people read convos, yea its there to see but see it and dont talk about it..0o

you seem chill i really just want to rp so i guess i should not chat in the box thingy and ignore them

i guess ill stick around just will ignore those who i dont agree with...and type appearances like i do a this other place i wont say coz it cold be bad to mention it lol

they are all probably reading this post too lol

kinda creepy...why dont you go read a book maybe creepers creeping on convos..

if you did this in real life you'd be looked at oddly ya know...

you shouldnt worry about what others think. they cant judge you through a computer screen. besides, if your angry you can say whatever you want as ,long as you dont actually type it.

yea i have a bad habit of doing that kinda how i get into trouble online and on xbox live...although its guys calling me this and that and i shut them up my having a better kill ratio each match haha. okay so ill rp but i wont be on all the time anymore since like half the people might of just went uhh not rping here anymore after my childish fit lol...

((you know what? their loss. oh, if you didnt see my last i post i could repost for you if you'd like? and youre welcome to join my RP A Week in Paradise even though there is only one other person.))

Lily nodded and went to get her makeup done. The women ere nice and fixed her hair a little. She steped out, looking beautiful, and like Alce, pulled put of a diferent dimention

Fuyu smiled somewhat, she seemed nice enough and didn't get a vibe of annoyance."follow me then I'll help you this once. This school is self ran so what your father does is more in likely in your ciriculum as well as studies you wish to pursue." he spoke walking Into the vast library books filled the walls wih computers of the latest models. Leading her to the closest one he spoke in a timely manner proper yet a hint of curiously at times."new student look look up.." he said looking at her he waited for her name.

Itou waited outside helping set the huge stage, there were wonderland decor everywhere and more being brought out. Syko was placing various decor all around the courtyard,"hey Itou bring the signs!" he shouted from a far, he laughed running over it felt like a dream."you should get ready after your done we need to walk thru the whole set once. Did you get a hold of her?" syko looked away they weren't on the best terms,"I don't know we had a fight about trivial things again..I'm thinking of putting in for a new match.." Itou slapped his shoulder,"cheer up things will get better.." he rd his name Fromm he make up lady,"coming.." he yelled waving he ran, he was not yet dressed.

Merina was in a leotard and socks that went to her knees, hair was tied up in twirling buns so her hair would not get in her way. The music started once more but this time she would run thru it is tiny as well. Sweat gleamed on her as she went thru it. If chosen she would finally be able to dance along side her mother, her dream. She had a robot record her so she could see what she needed to work on. No one at the school knew that the scandoulous Merina was a dancer like her mother, well aspires to be like her."I still can't make the last part.." sighing falling to the floor she looked up imagining making the last part. A running start then leap both legs extended ending in a man's arms. "I need a actual man to get it right.." it called for a sultry embrace coming off her leaps.

Lily walked around and asked if people needed herlp but the makeup lady down right refused to let her do anything. She settled on humming the song to herself, as a warm up.

"Faith Ernst" she said. she started wondering what her father was like. Her mother had said he was too busy with work to visit but had always provided for them. and Faith always being the quiet type was never taken from her home in the country. her mother had never spoken badly of her father.

The computer showed a waiting symbol of a robot with his face in a book. Some seconds later it responded,"Faith Ernst...new student of the music building..specific type of singer ft open to her choosing as requested by the father..her match is adam..last seen with Merina in the courtyard. Would you like to see?" it asked,"no that's fine, so faith looks like your in the music building. It's to the left once you leave this place. It's close to the fashion students wih a connecting bridge." you wouldn't guess it but his family was THE fashion icons along side his other brothers."my family is Sicilla, founders of fashion in Milan.." he smiled

Itou entered the tent his make up girl was crossed armed,"I said no lifting..look at you hair...come we shall restyle it." a hairstylist came,"first change then we do hair and make up." he pointed to his dressing room four curtains. He had his white pants with cool designs red jacket watch included and ears that he handed his stylist. 2 hours passed and sat next to Lill,"I feel like a bunny now.."

"w-well ive actually never heard of that" she felt a bit ashamed. "i dont really know fashion well." she looked down at her rather plain outfit. "and, does match mean i have an arranged marriage?"although she was unsure of the traditions of wealthy families, Faith was fairly sure that was it, but somewhere in the back of her mind she hoped against it. she didnt want to marry someone she didnt know. on the other hand she was glad she was in the music program.

Lily laughed at his greeting and poked his nose "You look like one too" she said fake gushing. "How long untill we can start, I'm so exited" she asked him happily. she was swinging her legs and humming

[MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION] hai.

Lydia looked around, seeing lights of a stage. "Uh, what I miss?" she was confused. "Some kind of performance?" she asked herself.

[MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION], Why don't we get Grace in?

Grace was helping the makeup artists and heard her talk "Yes and No, you didn't miss anything but we are setting up or a show." he smiled

"its for the benefit of both parties that we are matched up with a fiance. Both parent and Student come here knowing that, but how one deals with it is a different story entirely." he took his book and flipped to a page marked Fall fashions 2012,"This concept I have been drawing since January. It will be shown During Fashion Week in Milan." Looking at her rather normal attire it wasnt that bad. closing it up he walked on wards to his favorite spot."Do you have experience in the Music Industry Faith?"

he made a face looking over at the twins now getting there faces and hair done,"soon i hope it looks like its all set up outside...im pumped up!" he raised his hand in excitement as Syko walked in last covered in dirt,"Never try to do a back flip off the stage..." he rubbed his back as one of the artists started yelling at him to get ready. Itou laughed as well did the twins.

syko saw summer follow him he didnt know what to say but being dragged and yelled at in the tent did give him time to think. his back was sore a hell from trying to look cool jumping off the stage doing a back flip."i got your text Summer...What songs did you have in mind? The theme for out album is Wonderland so maybe some songs that are similar would work. there is a special outfit for your, itou made it as an extra go look in the rack." he had on the Cheshire cat ensemble his face was to be cat like."why couldnt i be the mad hatter or march hair!" he protested as he stared at the mirror.

"i was in a music program at my old school" she smiled, looking distant. "i wasnt anything big but i really like singing." she looked back at her clothes, "you know, i made these my self. i also have a love of sewing, and make most of my clothes by hand." she looked at him quickly, "oh i know! my father used to send me the most pretty dresses! the tags had a compass flower, which looks a lot like a yellow daisy! it said Compass Co. is that the name of a company by any chance?" he face lit up at the prospect of finding out what her dad did "now if i think about it," she pulled out a small modestly decorated notebook and turned to a page that said Compass Flower. she read through her elegeantly writin notes."Compass Flowers represent faith.....my mom always told me i was named by my father."

He sat down not too far from her, the name was of his mothers brand."its the female clothes line part of our main stream collection for the everyday buyer." he spoke from his book drawing as he always did in the library."Its not my place but why did you accept to come here?"

"i accepted to come here because i wasnt making enough running my mothers flower shop. the shop was scheduled to close down in a week, but i closed it early to come here. without this i may not have had the money to support myself." Faith frowned, but quickly smiled again "the dresses my dad sent me were so lovely, i was afraid to wreck them because they looked expensive so i never wore them."

"you shouldnt be afraid they are meant to be worn after all, if you ruin them new ones can be bought." he spoke frankly looking up every now and then, he did have to work after all. "why dont you take a sewing course here to improve on that, make your own fashions. Could work with top industry people after graduating here after all." he paused,"unless you too have to take over your families said business."

"taking over the family business is easier said and done. i dont know what my father does, though i see its probably clothes design." Faith pondered. "but i would deffinatly like to sew. its a toss between singing and fashion." she looked thoughtful a moment, "oh right, so im supposed to go to the office? my father left me a gift and some information. or so the letter said." she said pulling out a fancy letter with a Compass seal.

"Well, d*mn. I forgot that." Summer sat in the chair next to him and set her elbows on her knees, cradling her chin in her hands. She sighed and thought, suddenly an Avril Lavinge song came to her. "Avril Lavinge's Alice?" she suggested, hoping it wasn't already taken. She played with the ends of her hair and the feathers that were in it. Her grey beanie was carefully perched on her head as she sat back up. She popped her back quickly and waited quietly until his makeup was finished and he could speak.

"the office is their the double doors, there is a robot there in yellow and white. They can help you there," his new dress was coming along well."it's up to you on what your path is unless it has been set out. Not many have the freedom to choose.." he was thinking of various people he knew that have to give up their passion or dreams to lead the life thief parents wanted of them. It's why half of them came here.

He thought for a moment,"that could work a cover is always nice to do. Go change and someone will do your face and hair you have 4 hours till you go on. You should use one of our songs too.." the lady smack his head,"stop moving syko I'll call you by your first name!" he stopped glaring at her she laughed.

"alright, thank you very much." Faith thanked in a polite manner. she hesitated a moment, looking at the dress he had drawn, and exited the library. she walked down the hall and quickly remembered something, she made her way back and found the boy who had helped her. "i actually have a quick question." she said quickly, "if the dresses my father sent me have to do with the Compass part of your parents company, you may know him. his name is Tom Harrison, i didn't inherit his last name so...." she trailed off, hoping there was more to be learned about her father.

(([MENTION=2482]Lily[/MENTION], you can finally play Grace.))

"Oh, like a music show? If it is, I could help with the techinical stuff if you want." Lydia said, smiling back. "I'm Lydia and I make robots! Who are you?"

Grace smiled and said "I'm grace, I make the costumes" he said "and yes, the band yor are doing a show, my bestie wrote the song." he said proudly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back