• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Second Chances (Mobius & Sgt Gomez)

"If you want this free time you are going to have to pay attention," he says and sits on the stool and places a bucket underneath the udder.

Shane sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow with an annoyed expression on her face. "I'm paying attention," she mumbled sarcastically.

Shane cringed as she watched him milk the cow. "That is disgusting! Why do I have to do that?" She stuck her tongue out in a grossed out way.

"Just don't question it ok?" he smiles, he knew they had a pump to automatically milk the cows, but his parents had the new people do it by hand at first.

"Yuck," Shane stated, pulling her tongue in and shaking her head. She was thoroughly grossed out by milking the cow.

Shane sighed and bit her lip gently before she went over to the cow. "I'm not touching that," she told him.

"I hate you," Shane growled as she crouched down and started to milk the cow, cringing as if she was some prissy girl that was being forced to stick her hand in mud.

Michael got a good laugh out of it, but honestly she was doing a great job. "Hey, you are doing pretty well for your first time. A lot of first timers fail miserably, but you did a good job."

Shane's shoulders slouched. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me," she huffed as she stood back up, brushing her hands off on her pants that she knew would be dirty by the end of the day.

Shane glared at him. "That was awful!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out in that disgusted way again.

"Well not that is done, we can move on to moving the horses out into the field for grazing,' he smiles and reaches for her hand to lead her to the stable.

Shane sighed quietly. Horses didn't sound as bad as cows... they didn't have udders that had to be touched. She looked down at his hand before shaking her head slightly and waiting for him to just start over there.

He sighs, "definitely not a people person am I right?" he gives a half smile and starts to walk to the stable.

Shane rolled her eyes and followed after him. She thought about letting him know that she wasn't a Michael Blackstone person, but instead she stayed silent as she walked along.

They got to the stable and before he went inside Michael stopped and stared across the field at the sky.

Shane raised an eyebrow when he stopped and stared at what she thought was nothing. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Do you not see this gorgeous view?" He looks at her and smiles. He wanted to say some cheesy line like but 'but not as good looking as you' but they just met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back