• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Magical Arts

"I am one Drake!" Ivy yelled then without thinking she kicked at Drake and the Staff. "Lucia get me out of here!" She yelled as Lucia held her. Her powers and senses went wild. She was about to hit them all when the shadowy humanoid creatures appeared. Ivy let go of her hands and grasped her hands around Lucia's neck.

((I'm getting the impression that some of the vampire characters think they are more powerful than the teachers. Let's keep in mind that the teachers are trained to handle these sorts of situations. I understand what's happening, I'm just asking people not to get too ahead of themselves. I think we should give other people a chance to respond as well. I only know about the Nosferatu vampire, I'm not really up on all this new stuff.))

Master Midori simply nodded toward Ajax and Shadow. Frowning that the vampires ignored his requests. Next time he'd have to kick it up a notch and show them who the boss was.

Cross stood in awe as his Midori-Senpai and others handled the out-of-control vampire. This... is a learning experience. I have to deal with this. He hit his head. Hopefully not a lot...

Mei looked to her hand to see it grabbing an arm with feathers on it. She pulled her hand away quickly, then realized it was just a student. "Oh, I'm sorry." She bowed slightly, Drake had just entered. "It-it wont happen again." She stuttered. She looked to watch the drama. Her hand made it back to the boy's arm, not meaning to. She was now used to Rhythm being on that side of her. She giggled a bit then looked to the boy. "Your arm has feathers on it." She said after the vampire girl was detained. This was obviously her way for dealing with stressful situations.

"Ivy you really dont want to piss Lucia off...I sujest you let go"Drake says taking a few stepps away from Lucia

(I understand. I'm sorry:/ I tend to get carried away with vampire characters and there powers xD )

Lucia didn't even flinch as Ivy wrapped her arms around her neck as well. Beginning to lose air in her lungs, she gripped Ivy's hands, and easily pried them off her pale skin.

"That's enough!" Lucia hissed loudly, her neck brace glowing so bright it blinded a few students near them. Her wings shivered slightly as she struggled once again to control her power. She flashed Drake a small glance, as if silently asking to deal with Ivy while she tried to regain herself.

Suddenly letting go of Ivy and pushing herself backwards, Lucia leaned against the wall behind her, a soft hand on her chest as she tried to calm herself.

You're okay. Control it. She told herself once more, the light illuminating from her brace dying down. She couldn't let her anger out. No matter how much she wanted to. If she did, she would end up hurting so many more students around her.

Shadow sighed, "these vampires, they have to learn they arent any superior to the people around them" he raised his hand and the creatures lunge and grapple Ivy, their strenght being above a human's, ready to take her away.

Enviado desde mi LG-D680 mediante Tapatalk

Ajax finally ready to cast, with the consent of the Headmaster. Doused the crowd with a sleeping spell. A green mist came from his hand as he yelled," Dormite jam!" This was a well cast spell, he was almost proud of himself. Almost completely out of breath from the amount of energy he put into his spell, he whimpered,"That should do it Headmaster."

Michael smiled, "You don't need to apologize, it's just that nobody's touched me in a long time," then she grabbed his arm again, and mentioned something about his feathers. Michael blushed, he hated being judged. He let his arm go back to normal, "I'm sorry, I-I just thought it would help, I probably should have done a pillow," with that, he turned into a pillow with a face.

The headmaster used his telekinesis to direct the green mist away from him. Then he nodded thankfully to the other professors.

Lucia reached out calmly, setting a soft hand on Drake's shoulder. Her eyes stared at the ground, the white strands from her hair draping down past her waist. Not bothering to look up, she suddenly closed her eyes.

"Please... Stop yelling. I can't handle this anymore..." Her rainfall like voice died down to a whisper. Suddenly stepping towards him, she leaned up and took his chin between her fingers, turning his face towards him. Looking up now with her eyes open, she stared straight into his eyes with a gleam.

But before she could say a word, a green mist suddenly filled the hallway, slipping into Lucia's lungs automatically. A tiredness swept over her, and she took two wobbly steps towards Drake before falling to the floor.

Ajax still hunched over slightly said jokingly,"Man, is smells of teenage hormones in here.."

He became slightly more stern and said to the Headmaster,"Mr. Chiaki, not too much collateral damage I hope. Did I overdo it?"

Now that the situation had settled Philis walked over to where Michael was sitting and saw that he had turned into a pillow and there was a girl holding him.

"Well that's been taken care of, hell of a first morning huh? Hello who are you?"

Ivy screamed. "Headmaster make him make these creatures let me go." She begged. "I'm sorry I sniffed the air at the wrong moment but please don't let these creatures kill me!" Ivy yelled pleading while she was held back.

Drake caught Lucia let her slip to the floor gentley before he also fell under the green smoke and fell asleep next to her

Shadow raised his head and spoke to the vampire "they wont kill you without my say so, however, i will not let you go that easily, you must have some sort of consequense for what you just did, and if you have you wait on the ground till the headmaster says what will be done, then it will be that way! You shouldve known it was wrong and stupid to behave like that." Shadow had slight anger on his face, he was actually hiding his true anger, he hates when people try and hurt others for no good reason.

Enviado desde mi LG-D680 mediante Tapatalk

"I-I-I'm sorry!" Ivy yelled as she started to Drysob. She saw the green mist but it wasn't affecting her like it should be. "Wait how am I not getting affected by that Green mist?" She asked in between loud dry sobs. Before Ivy could speak again her eyes locked shut and her muscles went weak then completely numb and she was asleep in the Shadow creatures arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first time in a while, Ajax stands straight up, surrounded by his own mist, Yup, definitely overdid it, he thought. He looks around to see some sleeping students, and from what he can tell, none of them fell too hard. One student looked rather comfortable, like she planned this out.

He held his hand above his head and recalled the green fog.

"All clear over here!" He yelled to anyone who was still around.

He glanced at his watch, it was quite late.

"There was supposed to be an assembly today, right?" He said, chuckling a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy awoke with a start. "Ugh morning already?" She asked Groggy from the spell. She looked at Headmaster Midori and waited for what her punishment would be. While she waited she hummed and rubbed her eyes trying wake up more.

((It's pretty late where I am, guys. For RP purposes, just assume I stay with one of the other instructors and keep tabs on the students who acted up, goodnight guys))

Shadow looked at Ajax after the vampire was subdued "...supposedly...but i suppose we have to leave it for another eh...?" He rubbed his right eye a bit "such a basic spell and yet i think its doing a number on me...no wonder you're a proffesor too, Im Shadow Ally, enchantology proffesor, nice to meet you, i guess" he smiled, glad that all that violence and nonsense was over.

(I will be going to sleep, so if anyone is going to post, make it have sense. Good night everyone, ill be back tomorrow)

The Headmaster walked up to Ivy, "Miss, Ivy, I understand what you're going through. But you must learn to control yourself better than that, do you understand? Now, I can't just let every person with problems get out of their misbehavior. Thus, I'm giving you a task. You must clean the weeds off one side of the outer wall in your free time. And it must be completed by next week."

((SORRY, i had to do some volunteer work at this baseball game...))

Mei let go of pillow boy and stood up as his roommate walked up. Her face was as bright as a ripe sweet pepper. "Je-je m'appelle Mei Miyamoto." She fell into a deep bow. "I-I'm sorry, my name is Mei." She said, sitting back down. She shoved her hands between her knees and stared awkwardly at them. Whaaattt are you doingg, Mei? Why can't you just act normal? She thought to herself while squeezing her eyes shut.

Drake arose from his slumber and looked around and figuired out what happened"A sleep spell...Really"Drake says sarcastically before looking over at Lucia in a hurry,Drake sighs at seeing the neclace "Oh good it's still their".Drake nuged Lucia to awake her "Hay hay Lucia wake up"

"Yes sir... Ugh that spell uh." Ivy said groggy she went to stand but remember she was held back by the shadowy creatures from Shadow. She was so groggy from the spell that she would need blood to keep her fully awake she looked over to where the human girl was standing. "I am so sorry I nearly killed you it was rude of me to use that type of behavior hopeful I didn't hurt you to much and again I am terribly sorry." She said to the girl. The human chick looked over. "I'm fine really. But, man that hurt. And ugh did they have to use that sleep spell? The girl said and asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back