• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
She sighs, "this still is a safe zone... And your standing in a defensive position... Ok.. Not odd..." Aero would say sarcastically.
he smiles "Awww you called me friend? How nice of you! Now lets get serious. This battle is easy. He looks to be a strengh base build. Since we are both speed it wont be difficult to dodge his attacks. However if one lands it will take alot of health. Just one more thing. How can we take damage if we are in a safe zone?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vylle had just finished eating his lunch which was a burger. He didn't have that much money on him, he was forced to save up. "I saw a good bounty but I decided to give u-", he stopped talking as Vylle looked over at the distance, two people were in their supposedly fighting stances and the girl from earlier as well is there. "They're fighting in a safe zone? Quite, quite interesting". Vylle pulls out his book again and began adding in the information he's seen whilst keeping a low ground.

Ádis drew his sword-crystal of the shadows "well...there is the chance that one of you accepted a duel with him that would allow him to attack whoever accepted it" he smiled

@Knight Nate

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ádis drew his sword-crystal of the shadows "well...there is the chance that one of you accepted a duel with him that would allow him to attack whoever accepted it" he smiled
@Knight Nate

[/QUOTE]
he looks at him "Well I dont care about it. Ifd we cut his legs off that will give him a lesson"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well there's three of us and only one of him how bad can it be?" He laughed

[/QUOTE]
"Dont under estimate you enemy." She'd shoot them both a glare. "I had to retreat." She'd scowl obviously not proud of her action. "He has a habit of breaking other peoples weapons. And he told me that his weapons are 'special' so he can attack us in a safe zone though be cant hit him.

Libra259 said:
"Dont under estimate you enemy." She'd shoot them both a glare. "I had to retreat." She'd scowl obviously not proud of her action. "He has a habit of breaking other peoples weapons. And he told me that his weapons are 'special' so he can attack us in a safe zone though be cant hit him.
"Oh well...danm" he ran over to aero's side and whispered "then why don't we lure him to the pvp area?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Oh well...danm" he ran over to aero's side and whispered "then why don't we lure him to the pvp area?"

[/QUOTE]
"Tried that, i teleported to a pvp area in this town.. He didnt follow.." She whispers back. "Nor does he seem like he gets provoked.. Well i did annoy him when I fought him.. Eh just dodge and block, improvise thats always my plan and ik still alive."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well here's my plan" he disappeared only visible to aero he smiled and took a stance behind the guy

[/QUOTE]
She sighs, whats good will that do if you cant hit attack him?... Aero shakes her head as she thinks of possible solutions; which she doesnt do often.

The Black Knight said nothing, only continued to stand defensively. He couldn't be hurt by them here; but they didn't need to know that.

Ádis smirksand moves to the black knights side "just because..." he moved to to the other side "we can't hit you..." He moved in front of him "doesn't mean..." He moved behind him and tackled him holding him to the ground "we can't stop you" he sheathed his sword and sat on the guy's back and looked over at aero and patted the guy's back like he was offering her a seat smiling

@Knight Nate @JPTheWarrior

The Black Knight merely stood up, making the kid fall of his back. He turned around and gave him a swift kick to the face.

"Yes, actually. It does."

He stabbed the kid in his leg for his annoyance, but quickly resumed a defensive stance.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](High perception, like Aeos.)

[/QUOTE]
(But the special ability is useless if everyone has high perception it's no fun that way...)

he sighs "Get away from him. His attacks should do alot of damage. Fighting without your brain will get you killed" (well I dont have that ability. My character didnt put alot of points in it. He prefers to make a build around his weapons)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't worry about me I can handle myself" ádis stands up and his health bar has barely hit yellow he takes a defensive stance ready to defend himself he may not be able to hurt him here but that doesn't mean he's defenseless ádis smirked "that all you got?!" He taunted 'come on take the bait' he thought to himself not changing his facial expressions in the slightest

@Knight Nate @Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

The Black Knight said nothing, and did not move from his position. He merely stared at the three of them, still waiting for them to make a move in a defensive stance.

ashel darkwing]"Don't worry about me I can handle myself" ádis stands up and his health bar has barely hit yellow he takes a defensive stance ready to defend himself he may not be able to hurt him here but that doesn't mean he's defenseless ádis smirked "that all you got?!" He taunted 'come on take the bait' he thought to himself not changing his facial expressions in the slightest @Knight Nate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
"Just back off and let the pros fight. Dont try to show off. That will get you killed"

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight said nothing, and did not move from his position. He merely stared at the three of them, still waiting for them to make a move in a defensive stance.

[/QUOTE]
he runs towards the Black Knight

JPTheWarrior said:
"Just back off and let the pros fight. Dont try to show off. That will get you killed"
"Don't just make the assumption that I'm a newb" he laughed "and who said I'm showing off"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Don't just make the assumption that I'm a newb" he laughed "and who said I'm showing off"

[/QUOTE]
"I wont. But you will die if you face him alone"

The Black Knight turned to the approaching boy, and dug his feet into the dirt, his broadsword raises to counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back