• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

EXPMIRACLE said:
Vylle sighed as he walked around the town, it has become hard for him to move because of the increase of players in the area. It has also become harder to scout these said people as they have higher levels and stronger gear than him.
While he was walking, he accidentally bumped into a girl eating her food. He is currently wearing a cloak in order to hide his identity.

"O-Oh um... Sorry, please excuse me", he said before continuing on his own walk.

@Libra259
Aero happened to be in a crappy mood then and she'd fall on her butt; glaring daggers at the back him. "Watch where you're would you!" She'd shout after him and push herself up. "Im not in the mood for any of this crap!..." At this time Aero still wasn't completely stable with her emotions and like now could snap at any moment. She'd scowl and walk off. (Heh in every rp i get ran into :I)

"Hold on... That girl looks familiar.", he thought to himself as he turned his back to the girl that has now walked off in an irritated attitude. "Isn't that one of the big bounties on the list?", he whispered as he opened up his menu. He went into the items tab and clicked the <<Vylle's Book Of Fun>> item, this is where he would store most of the information he has received or found. Vylle turned the page to the <<Bounty>> section and looked over the information about the said girl. "Bingo!", this is the first time he has encountered one bounty and made him very excited and surprised. His excitement was stopped as he had thinks, "Hm... Oh wait. Knowing that many people has placed their bounties on her, she could be extremely dangerous or well armed.", he lowered his chin as he walked into one of the town's alleyways. "I should probably tail her to see where she could be headed, and then I'll gather valuable information from her. Haha, this will be fun". Vylle proceeded with his plans as he used his Support Skill, Acrobatics to jump from roof to roof of the many buildings, tailing the girl on her destination.

EXPMIRACLE said:
"Hold on... That girl looks familiar.", he thought to himself as he turned his back to the girl that has now walked off in an irritated attitude. "Isn't that one of the big bounties on the list?", he whispered as he opened up his menu. He went into the items tab and clicked the <<Vylle's Book Of Fun>> item, this is where he would store most of the information he has received or found. Vylle turned the page to the <<Bounty>> section and looked over the information about the said girl. "Bingo!", this is the first time he has encountered one bounty and made him very excited and surprised. His excitement was stopped as he had thinks, "Hm... Oh wait. Knowing that many people has placed their bounties on her, she could be extremely dangerous or well armed.", he lowered his chin as he walked into one of the town's alleyways. "I should probably tail her to see where she could be headed, and then I'll gather valuable information from her. Haha, this will be fun". Vylle proceeded with his plans as he used his Support Skill, Acrobatics to jump from roof to roof of the many buildings, tailing the girl on her destination.
Aero was no fool and she made sure to have a high detection skill, she'd notice him almost immediately but wasnt positive whether he was trailing her or not. To test this Aero hangs a few sharp corners. And then slows her pace into a slow walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Aero was no fool and she made sure to have a high detection skill, she'd notice him almost immediately but wasnt positive whether he was trailing her or not. To test this Aero hangs a few sharp corners. And then slows her pace into a slow walk.
Whilst going through the buildings, he noticed the girl slowing down her pace like she knew she was being followed. "Eh? EH? Interesting! I'll add this to my fun book". He jumped down from one of the buildings and opened his book up once again, adding the small information he has noticed.

Ádis wakes up only ever sleeping for short periods of time he didn't know many people who could sleep well in this place he decided to walk around the town and saw someone jumping on buildings then saw aero through an ally way ádis rolled his eyes 'why would someone try to kill anyone in a city...pvp isn't allowed unless you challenge them to a duel' he thought to himself

@Libra259 @EXPMIRACLE

EXPMIRACLE said:
Whilst going through the buildings, he noticed the girl slowing down her pace like she knew she was being followed. "Eh? EH? Interesting! I'll add this to my fun book". He jumped down from one of the buildings and opened his book up once again, adding the small information he has noticed.
Aero would then shout, "I know your following me, so theres no use in not answering me!" She'd cross her arms but and stop walking.

Libra259 said:
Aero would then shout, "I know your following me, so theres no use in not answering me!" She'd cross her arms but and stop walking.
"Hey! I'm only doing my job. No hard feelings here. And besides, I'm not here to kill ya, that's just too mean and unmanly". He said, as he stored his book onto his inventory again. "Welp, no use in tailing your prey if it knows your here. Let's chitchat later then, see you around", Vylle said as he jumped into the roof of one of the buildings and proceeded to run away. Although this wasn't the real reason for escaping, this is so that he won't get the attention of many and attract a PKer.

Ádis walked up to aero "who was that?" He asked before seeing her tear stained face "you alright...?" He kept looking around even if he knew he couldnt be attacked in here he was always on guard seeing as though no one was around he looked back at her trying to study her face for anything that would tell him what happened

ashel darkwing]Ádis walked up to aero "who was that?" He asked before seeing her tear stained face "you alright...?" He kept looking around even if he knew he couldnt be attacked in here he was always on guard seeing as though no one was around he looked back at her trying to study her face for anything that would tell him what happened [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ádis walked up to aero "who was that?" He asked before seeing her tear stained face "you alright...?" He kept looking around even if he knew he couldnt be attacked in here he was always on guard seeing as though no one was around he looked back at her trying to study her face for anything that would tell him what happened

[/QUOTE]
He wouldnt be able to read anything on her face since she had an emotionless expression on it. "He was that idiot who ran into me." She grumbles, it was quite obvious from the way she grumbled instead of brushing it off like she normally did; that she was in a bad mood and mentally unstable. "Nothing happened." She'd say in a monotone. "He was only tailing me.. Hm.. Id say he's either a information gatherer or another damn bounty hunter." She's mutter to herself and uncross her arms.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight laughs again as he pulled the other spear out and dropped it on the ground, stomping on it and breaking it in two. He pulled his broadsword out and began to approach him.
"Very well. The Alpha shall once again slay the Beta."

[/QUOTE]
(its impossible to break the spear. Its an item given to the owner that is impossible to break. You can call it a god tier item)

Libra259 said:
He wouldnt be able to read anything on her face since she had an emotionless expression on it. "He was that idiot who ran into me." She grumbles, it was quite obvious from the way she grumbled instead of brushing it off like she normally did; that she was in a bad mood and mentally unstable. "Nothing happened." She'd say in a monotone. "He was only tailing me.. Hm.. Id say he's either a information gatherer or another damn bounty hunter." She's mutter to herself and uncross her arms.
he sighed "you wanna walk and talk for a bit? i cant sleep and im guessing you cant either" he said in a calming tone

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he sighed "you wanna walk and talk for a bit? i cant sleep and im guessing you cant either" he said in a calming tone

[/QUOTE]
"I dont care." She'd then begin to walk no waiting for him nor caring if he follows or not. Blah! God how much information does that idiot have on me? Seriously.. And in general how much into do general players have on me..? Id love to know the rumours..

Libra259 said:
"I dont care." She'd then begin to walk no waiting for him nor caring if he follows or not. Blah! God how much information does that idiot have on me? Seriously.. And in general how much into do general players have on me..? Id love to know the rumours..
He walked beside her keeping with her pace "so I'm curious what happened with the other invisible people?" He said trying to make conversation with her not really scared of her now

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He walked beside her keeping with her pace "so I'm curious what happened with the other invisible people?" He said trying to make conversation with her not really scared of her now

[/QUOTE]
"One was a information gatherer/seller.. Another a thief.. And another was an assassin I would imagine, they tried to kill me. I dont have very many good run ins with people.." She sighs.

"Any and all beta testers ay.." He sighed and opened up the message to reply. 'Well I better not mention to him that I am a Beta Tester myself.' he muttered and sent back a message. "I'll get back to you." He messaged and continued his journey down the street.

(Well, he just stomped on it. It's now in two. Guess that means he's got a God Killer foot.

But if it's that important, just say something like he pulls his real ones out or something and those are spares. Come on man, use yer noggin!)

Libra259 said:
"One was a information gatherer/seller.. Another a thief.. And another was an assassin I would imagine, they tried to kill me. I dont have very many good run ins with people.." She sighs.
"well i dont think youre that bad of a person even though ive only known you a couple hours" he smiled and laughed a little

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Well, he just stomped on it. It's now in two. Guess that means he's got a God Killer foot.
But if it's that important, just say something like he pulls his real ones out or something and those are spares. Come on man, use yer noggin!)

[/QUOTE]
(you cant break metal with your foot. Its impossible)

-[[ Well it is a Game with a virtual world. So nothing is impossible! Ehe...Heh, ]]-

(Yeah, so is holding a huge broadsword with one hand and bending the end of a spear with one hand. Well, not impossible, but pretty frigging hard. It's supposed to be dramatic, and they are in a video game. Just roll with it.)

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Yeah, so is holding a huge broadsword with one hand and bending the end of a spear with one hand. Well, not impossible, but pretty frigging hard. It's supposed to be dramatic, and they are in a video game. Just roll with it.)

[/QUOTE]
(No. You cant just destroy the other people's weapons like that. You can do alot of stuff but you should at least ask them if you can destroy them) before he breaks the spear, Nathan stretches his right hand, and the spear flies towards it. Nathan grabs it, when the spear reaches him "So. Lets duel" he, using the menu, sends him a duel request

(Ugh, you're no fun.)

The Black Knight sighed and waved the request away, stepping forward.

"This won't be a duel. This will be a murder."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate](Ugh, you're no fun.)
The Black Knight sighed and waved the request away, stepping forward.

"This won't be a duel. This will be a murder."

[/QUOTE]
"Are you afraid? Or maybe you are just a coward in general! Are you? Why do I ask, of course you are!" he laughs "If you are so strong then you can defeat me anyways. So are you afraid of getting destroyed?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back