• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

The Black Shook his head as he began coming closer and closer.

"Say what you wish, but it will not change my mind. This is no duel. You are a Beta, and the Alpha must put you in your place."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Shook his head as he began coming closer and closer.
"Say what you wish, but it will not change my mind. This is no duel. You are a Beta, and the Alpha must put you in your place."

[/QUOTE]
"Ohhh so let me just say what you think: "Ok im just going to kill every single person that actually knows how this game works and let the noobs and freshmen live so they can die for not knowing how the game works! Yes that seems a great idea!" " he jumps back so they are far away again

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"well i dont think youre that bad of a person even though ive only known you a couple hours" he smiled and laughed a little

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks I guess.." Aero huffs.

The Black Knight paused for a second.

"Close, but no. Dont run away. Meet your death with some courage."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight paused for a second.
"Close, but no. Dont run away. Meet your death with some courage."

[/QUOTE]
"Dont come in talking about courage when you are the coward here. Tell me do you want to face two beta testers?"

The Black Knight rolled his eyes. The boy was getting desperate.

"What I want is to kill you. But feel free to introduce me to your friend as I'm squeezing the life out of your neck."

He laughed to himself as he continued approaching.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight rolled his eyes. The boy was getting desperate.
"What I want is to kill you. But feel free to introduce me to your friend as I'm squeezing the life out of your neck."

He laughed to himself as he continued approaching.

[/QUOTE]
he smiles "Very well" he messages Aero. 'Want to fight a black armour dude that only wants to kill beta testers? That is why im kinda late for our meeting, sorry about that' he chuckles "Ok im good lets start and then the other person will come and join ok?"

JPTheWarrior said:
he smiles "Very well" he messages Aero. 'Want to fight a black armour dude that only wants to kill beta testers? That is why im kinda late for our meeting, sorry about that' he chuckles "Ok im good lets start and then the other person will come and join ok?"
She'd receive the message the messages him back, 'a black armoured dude who only wants to kill beta testers, huh?.. Pretty sure Ive already had a run in with him. Sure thing I never did finish that fight..' "Im gonna go meet a friend." Aero says and begins to walk towards where Nathan is.

The Black Knight shakes his head slowly.

"Won't be much of a fight."

He raises his broadsword with a hand keeps it in a defensive stance, waiting.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight shakes his head slowly.
"Won't be much of a fight."

He raises his broadsword with a hand keeps it in a defensive stance, waiting.

[/QUOTE]
"I will only need one spear against you" he puts the white spear on his inventory. He then grabbed the long and red spear with his two hands "Lets dance shall we" he starts to run in the other direction

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiles "so how did you get the name the bloodlust maiden" he asked quite curious now that he knew she wasn't what the rumors said she was

[/QUOTE]
(Lol i walked away xD )

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Well I'll just delete that and)
"Mind if I come with?"

[/QUOTE]
(Kk) "Sure but get ready to see a fight." She'd signal for him to follow her and she quickens her pace through the town.

Libra259 said:
(Kk) "Sure but get ready to see a fight." She'd signal for him to follow her and she quickens her pace through the town.
He ran after her "so pker or did he get stuck in a dungeon?"

The Black Knight raised an eyebrow, but did not move. He wasn't going to chase him. He sighed as he kept a defensive stance and slowly walked after him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He ran after her "so pker or did he get stuck in a dungeon?"

[/QUOTE]
"Pker." She says, the two are 5 minutes away from where Nathan is.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight raised an eyebrow, but did not move. He wasn't going to chase him. He sighed as he kept a defensive stance and slowly walked after him.

[/QUOTE]
he smiles "Not going to run? This then will take a long time. And why defensive? Are you afraid of something? Oh wait I already asked that. And you are. So I know three things about you now. You are a coward, you are slow and you are stupid! do you chase your targets always like this? Because then its boring. Oh! I get it! That is how you killed the other players! They died of boredom!"

JPTheWarrior said:
he smiles "Not going to run? This then will take a long time. And why defensive? Are you afraid of something? Oh wait I already asked that. And you are. So I know three things about you now. You are a coward, you are slow and you are stupid! do you chase your targets always like this? Because then its boring. Oh! I get it! That is how you killed the other players! They died of boredom!"
(Lmao xDD omg lol)

The Black Knight said nothing. He had met these kinds of players before. The ones that act all tough and like to insult their quarries, and use distance to try to keep an advantage. In the end though, they end up begging for their lives like the rest. He kept his defensive stance and kept walking.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight said nothing. He had met these kinds of players before. The ones that act all tough and like to insult their quarries, and use distance to try to keep an advantage. In the end though, they end up begging for their lives like the rest. He kept his defensive stance and kept walking.

[/QUOTE]
"What the cat stole your tongue? Looks like it. Where did that "Im going to murder you Blah Blah Blah" stuff went?!" he would now stop walking and put himself in a offensive position

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
"What the cat stole your tongue? Looks like it. Where did that "Im going to murder you Blah Blah Blah" stuff went?!" he would now stop walking and put himself in a offensive position
They would make it to where Nathan and the Black Knight were fighting. Aero sighs, yup it is him.. So lets see what happens here. "So now your trying to murder my friend hm?" She asks the Blake Knight, "well I suppose I should butt in then." She'd draw her dagger, Sword Breaker and look from the two guys in front of her.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]The Black Knight stopped moving and resumed his defensive stance, not speaking.

[/QUOTE]
She sighs, "this still is a safe zone... And your standing in a defensive position... Ok.. Not odd..." Aero would say sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back