• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO Rp! (Always accepting!)

A boy, roughly around 5"5, stepped in between the two that were going to fight. His face was stained with tears of seeing this, and wants to end it. " Please stop ! Both of you are ending something more precious than any game ! A life ! No matter ho bad the situation is, it should never have to end this way ! Please stop, or i WILL intervene. " He said, summoning the Millennium Bow, the most powerful and rarest bow in the game. He had it in one hand, ready to knock them both out if it meant stopping this.

The Black Knight merely picked the kid up by the collar of his shirt, and with massive strength, threw him a good ways away.

"It's rude to interrupt."

The boy, instead of being thrown, he wasn't there to begin with. He was behind the man, and jumped backwards a few feet. This wasn't something complex as teleportation, he simply dodged it at lightning speed. He sighed, and got into a fighting stance. He was WAY stronger than The Black Knight took credit for.

Underneath his helmet, the Black Knights eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He turned around, a menacing aura surrounding him.

"Go away, kid. This is no place for the likes of you."

The boy was walking towards him, a demonic aurs, mainly radiating from the puzzle, was coming off of him. A Dark, commanding voice, as if his soul switched with anothers, said: " ... Your straight minded pursuits , against Beta Testers , annoyed me a lot, Black Knight .... " He said, and was soon directly in front of him. He's seen The Devil, so he simply shrugged it off. " Unlike the others, i WILL prove to you that a Beta can beat an Omega ..." He said, walking back a few feet, and turning to face him. He had no fear whatsoever, and simply brushed off his shoulders, to see what the brute would do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Black Knight rolled his eyes as he raised his Broadsword with one hand and put it in a defensive stance.

"If you think you can scare me, you are wrong. I'm no Omega, child. I am the Alpha. And if you know what's good for you..."

His free hand began to glow with a white and red aura. It closed into a fist by his side, a flash of red showing for a split second in his visor.

"You will turn tail and run."

He smiled demonically. " I, in no way, was trying to scare you. I am just proving you can't defeat me with simple tricks, i have multiple trump cards at my disposal, but my strength and speed should be enough. However, i am going to ask you, as both a Beta and a civilized person, to just let this obsession go. Otherwise... " He said, however the boy wasn't a "boy" anymore. He was at least a foot taller, his coat was around his back was flowing like a cape. He fired several shots from his bow from two feet away , which could one-shot the Grim-Reaper boss . " Otherwise, i will send you to Hell personally.. " He said, just simply testing to see if this man was worth his time.

In a flash of speed, all the arrows lay on the ground, split cleanly in two behind the Knight. One could deduce that he had managed to cut them with his sword, but how?....

He raised his blade and pointed it at the boy, his white cape, which usually showed how regal he looked, now made him look menacing.

"You're going to have to try a little harder than that. But with your admittance of being a Beta, so too comes your death. Nothing personal, of course..."

He swung his blade back around in a defensive stance.

"Just business."

He smiled. " Your definitely something. No wonder several beaters lost to you. " He said, and simply used enchantments to make the arrows home in at him at light speed . Then, he locked unto the man, and fired millions of arrows at Omnidirectional directions. He was the soul of a great king, Pharoah Atem, who ruled Egypt unopposed, except by the King of All Evil.

Aero has rested the flat of her dagger on her shoulder. Who was this newcomer and how did he have a long range weapon. In the least Aero was impressed, surprised, and intrigued. She sighs. "This is a safe zone.. We should take this to a pvp zone.." She states obviously annoyed.

Expecting this, the Knight snapped his fingers on his free hand, still glowing, and a wall of white and red fire erupted from the ground in front if him. Each arrow that touched it was instantly disintegrated. Once they dissapeared, he laughed.

"The lass is right. Unfortunately for you, my Broadsword is special. I can kill anytime, anywhere. That is one of my many perks of being Alpha."

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Expecting this, the Knight snapped his fingers on his free hand, still glowing, and a wall of white and red fire erupted from the ground in front if him. Each arrow that touched it was instantly disintegrated. Once they dissapeared, he laughed.
"The lass is right. Unfortunately for you, my Broadsword is special. I can kill anytime, anywhere. That is one of my many perks of being Alpha."

[/QUOTE]
"I know and dont care, I simply want to move to a pvp area since that the place where fights are suppose to take place." Aero huffs, "were gonna attract more attention and probably more pkers." She sighs. Was fighting all these guys wanted to do?.. How did I get between a fight of all guys?.. Oh life really does hate me... Its sending some wack job who calls himself the 'alpha' after me first and now theres more guys who just happen to all be beta testers!!! Im just gonna walk away now.. Aero was done with this crap and she was fed up with this 'Black Knight' guy. She fed up with fuys in general. She turns on her heels and starts to walk away.

" Alright then, I shall get serious ! " The eye of edjat appeared on his forehead, as the dark aura around him got stronger. In an instant, everyone was surrounded by a giant shadow sphere. " The Shadow Realm, will be your resting place ! Believe me, your soul will be tormented ... here ! " He said, charges at him, activating his Strength Master ability, multiplying his strength times 4. While charging, he switched from Bow to Axe. The sword glamed a dark aura, that would increase power by 2. He slashed at him multiple times at marvelous speed, then homed in shadow spheres, which once hit, drastically drains the hp of their targets.

"Everyone there is pretty interesting..." Vylle thought, as he began to make his own move by jumping away like last time. His findings has brought him a whole new information about them all, their skills, their weapons, their identities. "Heh. This might sell a lot."

( You shoul've did that before you ended up trapped in the Shadow Realm.... )

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( You shoul've did that before you ended up trapped in the Shadow Realm.... )

[/QUOTE]
(I wasn't in the fight nor near them, I was far away. Watching.)

( Your stuck until a Millennium Item bring you back, AKA Millennium Puzzle worn by Yugi/Atem )

[QUOTE="Timmy Turner]( Your stuck until a Millennium Item bring you back, AKA Millennium Puzzle worn by Yugi/Atem )

[/QUOTE]
(Lol ik but i can still walk away xD never said out of the shadow realm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back