• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

Caught off guard by the sudden explosion of the zombies head in front of her, she looked up at the top of the building just briefly and smirked, "Show off." She joked and huffed as she loaded her gun and began shooting at zombies closing in.

"well...so much for the team aspect.." he thought to himself as he ran down flight after flight of stairs with Zero being helped by Adrian slightly behind. "Zero, Adrian; you guys stay in cover..." he hesitated slightly surveying the situation that surrounded the new girl "I'll go help her and bring her back. When i say, close this door"

"Fools left me alone" he mumbled, as his sniper's cross-hair now at girl's head right between her eyes, " Kaboom" he said in a low tone as he mimicked shooting her and getting a perfect kill, he always liked to entertain himself like this but never wasted bullets, " How long till the bambis get there. " he said with a sigh.

Not soon after, Jason reaches the ground level first and kicks the door open. A wave of fresh air rids the room of the rotting odor of the perished undead. "I'm going, hopefully that guy doesn't 'mistake' me for an undead." he said as he ran out into the horde of undead foot soldiers towards the girl. shooting anything hostile. He kept looking over his shoulder at the sniper, keeping aware of his position at all time.

Seeing a new human figure approaching, her eyes laid fixed on him for a bit before she slumped her shotgun quickly onto her shoulder and swiftly removed the dagger, jabbing a nearby zombie in the head. Using her free hand she slipped her pistol out from her back pocket and killed three in a row and wounding the forth. Jabbing with the dagger, and shooting with the pistol she waited until enough were killed and backed up towards the young man. She panted, "You're pal's a pretty good sniper." She grinned and rubbed the blood off her cheek with her wrist. The rain around the area fell peacefully, in the dull grayness of the world, moans and screams of the dead overcame the peaceful silence and gentle rainfall. It was uncertain how many more were coming.

backing up next t her, popping off shots left and right. "Yeah" he took a few more shots "He's not much of a 'pal' to me." he smirks and starts clearing a way towards the bottom floor to the building he just came out of, slightly pulling her as he moved.

" huh! the girl does have some skill" he muttered, as his sniper now face the shotgun dude's leg. Aragorn dramatically said, " OH! MY! another zambie coming towards the girl, this one is rather pale, maybe its a new type, its too close I must immobilize it" he smirked shooting the guy's leg. It was just a matter of time for the aroma of blood that now flooded the area to get recognized by more zambies, " HASTA LA VISTA!" he yelled pulling back his sniper and moving back to the rope.

((Sorry if I reply slowly, I'm on an iPod, it's hard to type fast))

She chuckled, "That's what they all say!" She replied, and understanding what he was trying to do, she followed him towards the entrance of the building with a stern look at the protruding devils amongst them.

with the bullet striking his thigh, passing through and into the ground below, he flung the girl towards the exit with a scream of pain and slammed the door behind her. "Stay here!" he yelled to his friends inside. He then hobbled as fast as he could the to park, leading the zombies away from the building. He made it to the woods, where he weakly climbed a tree and watched as the undead walked past him. He held back the pain and the blood fell through his fingers as he tried to apply pressure.

( i am evil :D )

He slowly grabbed for the rope testing its strength, soon he climbed the ledge, rope in his palms. " Time to leave " he thought to himself as he began climbing down the sky scraper using the rope as if he was trekking down a hill slope, well there is a gigantic amount similarity in both. Drops of sweat and blood rushed down falling at the ground below, one after another, though there was a huge interval in between,still it had attracted zambie attention.

( btw jacuzzi i was planning to ditch them e-e if u wanna join me come towards where u hear the noises next e-e, i have a little surprise )

Sitting in the tree, waiting for his time to pass. he knows his is wounded, but nothing is broken. He remembers his past training and applies more pressure. he wants to scream but he bits his lip and maintains a strong look as the undead file past his hiding spot ten by ten. "Shoulda shot him...i'm shooting him next time. No doubt about it. Not gonna hesitate, not gonna stutter, i'm gonna put a 9mm round right through his head." He thinks to himself, his hate fueled by pain.

((We'll see xD ))

Surprised by his sudden action, she found herself standing there blankly with a door slammed right in her face. She twitched and smiled with annoyance, "Ow." She muttered, before realizing she had saw blood. He... Was shot?! Was the snipers aim that bad? How did he miss?! Quickly opening the door, a flood of zombies were following after the young man they looked towards her. She gulped and quickly shut the door. "I'll get killed if i follow after him...!!" she took a deep breath before something struck an idea eith her, "The sniper..." she whispered under her breath and quickly darted upwards to where the sniper would be.

He could hear someone climb the flight of stairs, he hurriedly pulled his pistol out, " who might this be?" he asked himself as he entered the building again, now in the parking, He could see the broken jaws of the zambies, the crimson blood dripping from it. The rain falling behind him creating a melody. Aragorn's hands were shaking due to the cold as he fired at the zambie's head blowing their brains out. One, two, five eight, ten, ten zambies he killed before stopped, then he shot another bullet towards the door to the staircase. The door slowly opened, Aragorn glaring right through at a girl approached, his aim set at the girl. " Who are you!" he yelled in a attempt of stopping her. His gun was aimed at the girl's chest but the aim was not perfect after all his heart was pounding his hands were shaking and there was a little panic he had to face at the time.

( O.o that out burst, THE GIRL HAS CRAZY EYES!)

As the undead horde thins to only one or two slow walking undead, he starts looking for a way back to the building. He peers out of the brush and sees the sniper trying to escape from the top of the building. "Mother f-...run for now, coward." he swings himself out of the tree and lands on the ground, his leg giving as soon as he hits the ground and he rolls into the dirt. "Mph!" he gets to is feet and hobbles back out to the building. he shoots a few undead that were left wandering aimlessly out front of the door as he opens it, and throws his body inside, only to stand up and lock the door tight. "Ahgg!" He lets out as he drops his shotgun to the ground and slumps to the floor. he takes no notice of Zero and Adrian's reaction and only falls to his side and begins struggling trying to reach for his small rucksack for a minor medical kit. Adrian was still busy with Zero, he didn't blame her, he was glad to see someone still acting human in the hell hole of a world.

Freezing in her tracks she stared blankly at the man before her, narrowing her eyes, she began to approach him "Yo, cut that cute sh~t out." She grumbled and slyly whipped out her pistol as well, "Two can play at this game. And I'm not in the mood for any games." She jerked her head upwards and looked down at him. 'Is he running from his mistake? What the hell is going on.'

He slowly moved backwards, and a little surprised, " Huh! its the skilled girl again, I wonder why are you here " he said as his eyebrow formed a arch, a curious look came to his face, " Well little girl just drop your weapon and the game could be over " he said with a fake smile, he knew that he only had one bullet left in his magzine, but would it be enough was the question.

"Little girl hm?" She chuckled, "Look here kid, you look confused. Not to mention, you look like you're about to wet your pants." Without a moments warning her eyes no longer held any sort of emotion nor hint at any emotion, her voice lowered in volume and increased in intimidation, "How about we keep our guns held like this, and you just simply answer one question." she jerked her head to the side, tilting it. "What the hell do you think your doing."

((on laptop *^*)b expect faster replies haha xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
" My my, did i hurt your ego" he said with a laugh as the good ol Mexican standoff turned intense, " Well i was about to leave, I was just fulfilling a vendetta you see. He said with a grin, slowly moving away from the girl, Blood was still dripping from his neck. His eyes were barely open, the wound had now began to take its tool, he was feeling worn off while talking. " So may I leave milady?" he said.

As he finishes wrapping his leg he starts to try and hobble up the stairs after the new girl, stumbling every few steps. He has his pistol in his hand and shotgun on his back, itching to fulfill his prior thoughts of killing the sniper who he now thought f as not honorable enough to be called a sniper. In Jason's mind, he was just as useless as a dead body. "Here I come b*tch." he said to himself slowly but sternly climbing the floors one at a time. He only makes it a few stair before becoming light headed and passing out on the 5th floor. "damnit..." he mumbles as he slumps to the ground. 
*((I'm getting off cause i gotta catch my flight to Sweden, i'll be on when i can(14-ish hours give or take an hour or two). Adjö för nu! ("goodbye for now" in Swedish for you american folk) :3 =^-^=))*

Looking at his condition and briefly looking up at him quickly now and then to keep eye contact she tilted her head to the other side again slowly, "You leave, you'll end up dying. From your current condition, you won't make it very far. You stay, I might spare your life." she paused briefly, "You stay... and you'll gain a new comrade." 

thesparkerproject said:
As he finishes wrapping his leg he starts to try and hobble up the stairs after the new girl, stumbling every few steps. He has his pistol in his hand and shotgun on his back, itching to fulfill his prior thoughts of killing the sniper who he now thought f as not honorable enough to be called a sniper. In Jason's mind, he was just as useless as a dead body. "Here I come b*tch." he said to himself slowly but sternly climbing the floors one at a time. He only makes it a few stair before becoming light headed and passing out on the 5th floor. "damnit..." he mumbles as he slumps to the ground. 
*((I'm getting off cause i gotta catch my flight to Sweden, i'll be on when i can(14-ish hours give or take an hour or two). Adjö för nu! ("goodbye for now" in Swedish for you american folk) :3 =^-^=))*
Okie!!! Haha :3 Adjö för nu (that sounds cool *^*)~ have a safe flight!!

"Hello my name is Tyler and I found a baggie full of crack, now as an ex-cop I assumed it is one of your's" He says look around the group of people. He snaps his fingers. "Thats right it sugar not crack 
Tyler pulls out a bow and a quiver full of arrows and shoots three zombies before taking of into the city. He jumps onto a rooftop and stands and looks at the group. He salutes as he jumps to another roof. then to another. and finally he is just a shadow in the distance you hear over the radio. "I'll see you in hell Jason my boy"

(Man, the size of this rp has doubled since last time i checked it... damn, time to get to work reading it xD )

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Adrian gasps as Jason passes out. She gently places Zero down on the ground and she rushes over to Jason. She takes out her first aid kit and immediately takes out the gauze and starts to wrap it around the wound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back