• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

(@dylzoe, That happens to me a lot too xD Happy reading! :P )

"Well a lot of good words just went to waste." Rue said with a sigh, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face. She shouldn't have spoken for the sniper after all, and now she had no chance with the other group after what he had done. "I'm better by my lonesome anyway." she finally concluded, her voice hard and her green eyes steely. Turning she covered ground quickly and was at the door, still locked despite all her wishes otherwise, in under a minute. She didn't even bother to search out the keys from the rubble; after years without human care many metals had lost some of their original strength not to mention the rust that had began to eat away at much of what remained. With a well aimed strike she was able to break the chains with her sword, the blade of which was always well cared for, rendering the lock useless. Throwing the chains and lock to the side she slipped through the door and was running down the stairs without pause; for once she hadn't bothered to close the door behind her since such an action lacked a point, no one would be following her with the distraction of the Undead present. She had yet to decide where she'd go after she reached the street; all she knew for sure was that the company of the Undead, lacking pesky emotions and thoughts, would be welcome over humans for once.

Coming to in a daze, Jason can feel odd pressure on his wound which he soon finds out is Adrian wrapping his leg. "A-ah. Thank you..." He mutters attempting to stand up.

Adrian nods her head, but gently pushes him back down. "Nope. Sit here for a while. Drink this, " she hands him a bottle of water, "and eat this." She then hands him some can peaches. "Just sit here until you at least drink as much water as you can and finish those peaches."

Taking her advice, he takes it slower and uses the wall. "I'm gonna kill him" he mumbles walking up the stairs.

You see Tyler hopping back into view. He stops about 10 feet away from you and asks. "Who are you going to kill I want to help."

"The damn sniper that shot me that's who." His teeth clenched tight and his only motive of killing fueled by pain itself.

Aragorn could sense others climbing, he had to think, and think fast for that matter, he glared at the staircase then back at the girl, " Well I am a though soul"he said with a smile slowly taking out a key, his pistol still pointed at the girl. " You see I always have plans for future", he said with a smile as he walked towards a nearby vehicle. He opened it, as took out a bandage putting it at his neck, he knew it would not do the trick as much of the blood in Aragorn's system had already departed him. " Well I would like a comrade, if it is skilled like you, but staying here is dangerous. Leaving now is prudent, well at least for me" he said with a sigh.

" But I doubt I could drive in my feeble state. Could you do the favor? " he asked, still upholding the smile over his pain, his gun still pointed at the girl. He knew that the danger was approaching, he could feel the rush of time but still he waited patiently for her answer.

Tyler jumped onto a rooftop killing a few zombies in his way before pulling his bow out. He took an arrow. Amied precisely and shot it. The arrow soared over rooftops and straight into the snipers arm.

"He shoots , he scores!!!" Tyler smirked menacially .

Asaya watched him back up into the car and after a moment of listening to him, she sighed, "I can't guarantee I'll do it." she replied, "But what is it?" she asked. Backing up towards the open door behind her, she shut and locked it in an attempt to try to decrease the tension she felt from the approaching beings. Even though she knew there were humans approaching, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous and assume that it was the dead... it had become pure instinct for her to take such action at this point. Slowly, she approached the vehicle with her pistol still pointing at his head.

Finally reaching the top and opening the door to the roof where he is met with the rain again. Jason looks back at the stairs, "I really don't remember them being am that difficult..." He chuckled. The arrow from Tyler spare over his head and he watched in awe as it struck the sniper. "I don't even know him...but damn am I glad to have met him..." He chuckled again. He raised his weapon and looked as he saw the new girl approaching the sniper's vehicle. "No no no..." He ran to the ledge an stumbled be regained himself." Hey! Don't go with him! He's a phycho!!" He yelled for the girl, fearing for her life.

Aragorn kept his pistol in its holster, " You may put it down too" he asked, as took a deep breath. "would u mind driving me to the ranch? I can pay you with supplies " he said with a sigh. After all he knew he could not possibly drive without creating a mayhem and ultimately attracting all the zombies with it. His could not even see the girl clearly anymore, just her outlines were visible, a white light shined behind her. Aragorn slowly pulled out a map which marked the route to the farm. " Please help, I beg y...." his speech was paused as he fell on the seat unconscious.

Asaya stared at him with a pained expression. When he passed out she stood breathless and twitched when an arrow struck his arm. She swerved behind her to see a group of humans and angrily pulled out a grenade, "TAKE A STEP AND I PULL IT!!!" she threatened, as she pointed her pistol at the group and bit the ring of the grenade which she held tightly in her free hand. 'Sh~t this better work...' she thought to herself.

"Great" he said and cursed to himself as he now took aim at the sniper an the girl "Why do i even try to be nice to anyone?" he said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Listen! He's not a good guy to be around...i met him two days ago and without warning he shot me today while we were trying to help you! Don't do anything that you'd regret with that grenade! Please." he said lowering his weapon.

Adrian follows after Jason, but pauses when the girl pulls out a grenade. She looks towards Jason. "I have to live I'm sorry. I need to find Shannon."

"Look." Asaya says calmly, "There's obviously some sort of misunderstanding. You don't even know the guy, and he doesn't know you. I mean look at you." she examined him quickly, "You're pretty much dying as we speak. Same goes for sniperboy over there." She chuckled as she gestured her head towards the unconscious sniper, "Your teammates are already splitting up. The moment they all leave, you two will be left by yourselves, and BOTH of you WILL die within a moments time in your condition. How about we team up huh?" she grinned slightly, "I'm pretty sure you mature individuals can put this aside in a matter of days. Your teammates can help us back each other up, and I'll keep an eye on you both. If you kill him, I'll kill you. If he kills you, I'll kill him." She took small breath, "If he kills me, you take that as a warning sign and run for your life. Same goes visversa. Not to mention... sniper boy has an actual working car. He'll be unconscious for a little bit, so we can have some time to make it out of this god forsaken city before he wakes up." She smiled, "What do you lovely mature individuals say? Let's get our sh~t together and get something done."

---

((website was down for me o_o))

Adrian takes a deep breath and closes her eyes slightly. She steps closer to Jason, but doesn't move behind him.

Rue finally reached the ground floor of the building where she paused, her heart racing from her frantic retreat down the stairs. Slowing her breathing so she could hear better she listened for the tell-tale sounds of the Undead but instead heard speaking from outside and flinched at the words. She had been wrong to defend the sniper, she regretted that now. She had so few encounters with other humans and she had ruined this one. Making her way carefully around discarded and broken furniture she stood to the side of a window that looked outside, not daring to move so that she had a better view for fear that she might be seen. Miraculously she still gripped one of her swords in her hands, the other still tucked away in it's sheath, but the fight outside wasn't one her weapons could fend well against.

(@Jacuzzi, It was down for me too, I thought it was just my computer xD Nice speech you came up with though ^^)

"I put this aside and forgave him in a moments notice and that got me a bullet to the leg. I'm helping Zero because he and Adrian are the only people who haven't tried to kill me sines I last saw humans, and I have a car. I guess you could call it a car..." He smirks "I was out here getting gas for it when sniper it wouldn't get my side of the story." He continued his smirk and chuckled "it's up to the rest of you, but if I were you," he said to the new girl "I'd be careful, the last time someone tried to set a compromise, that person took a bullet to the leg." He holstered his gun, sat back and watched.

She chuckled, "Mistake on your part," She then shifted her attention to the others, "Look here!" She announced in a grand and warm voice, "Whoever joins me, I assure you that I'll be nothing but your comrade until the bitter end! Everyone holds a story, and I am willing to hear yours. I know there must be a purpose of why you wish to get out of the city, and together I promise, we will do it." she smiled sweetly at Adrian and then Zero, her tall thin figure slowly relaxed "If you two wish to join me," she said gently, "Come on board." she lowered her pistol and drooped her head slightly, "Sniper boy and I will be on our way within 5 minutes. I would love to have new recruits. So I ask you once again," she looked at them with longing eyes, "Join me."

Adrian ducks her head slightly. "I don't know" She looks at Jason. "I have to find Shannon. I know I do, but I'm also not going anywhere without you and Zero."

Rolling his eyes at the new girl. "You're welcome for saving your ass." He tosses down a med kit near Zero. "You guys need it more. Thanks for the help." He sighs and begins to walk for the exit. "See you all later..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back