• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

Asaya chuckled, "No problemo~" she exclaimed to Rue with a small quick breath. She shuttered at the sudden gunshot and quickly glanced at Aragorn, "Yo, enough with the surprises!" She laughed, "So where do you guys want to be dropped off?" She asked Jason rather impatiently, looking at him through the mirror, "Me and Sniper Boy gotta get going somewhere before..." she stopped, "Before anything else happens."

Rue couldn't help but smile; this girl was such a contrast to all the others she had met so far. But the smile was gone as soon as it had appeared; her mind was too preoccupied with the horde of Undead behind them and the people around her. Most of whom probably didn't like her; not that she cared what they thought. Not answering the girl's question, she didn't have an answer for she had never had a set destination in mind before, Rue instead forced herself to concentrate on smoothing out a few wrinkles which had appeared in her silk dress which could be caused by many things. Strangely the dress reflected how she felt; ruffled and out of sorts. She wasn't in control for once and she didn't dare to meet anyone's eyes.

(So who's in a car together exactly? I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this :P I'm just confused if everyone is sharing a car or if there's two or what.)

"Bring us to the next city" he pulls out a map "there's a hospital I cleared a while back, brig us there" he gives the new girl directions on how to get to the hospital, he gives her directions that are wry complicated because the map was covered in blood.

Adrian crosses her arms and sits back in the seat. She pulls out her picture of Shannon and her and stares at it. She sighs softly and runs her fingers through her hair.

Out of breath from running and still light headed, he looks around the crowded car and thinks about how out of place he is. "Damn..." He thinks to himself.

Finding himself unable to find words he has already spoke, he nods to Adrian as if saying; "it's okay."

Asaya took the map and nodded, looking over at her new comrades, "Patch each other up." she commanded, "It's going to be a long drive, we can't have anyone dying on us now can we?" She smiled and looked at the gas, "HOLY CRAP! This thing actually has a full tank!!!" She said in amazement as she looked over at Aragorn, "Ey, someone take care of this kid for me or I drive the car off a cliff!" She joked, "But seriously, he's bleeding to death." she suddenly said sternly, "Someone put some meds, and use the bandage wraps in the backpocket of my backpack and wrap up his injury. "You do the same to your leg hot shot," She said to Jason.

"I'm fine for now, let's help...this guy..." He said about the sniper. He couldn't help but think and snicker about his vehicle in the garage where they were headed.

Adrian pulls out her medical kit. "If we need more medical stuff I have this." She states softly. She leans forward slightly and takes some pain killers and gauze from the new girls backpack and begins to treat Aragon.

"You guys are pretty obedient," Asaya said approvingly before noticing Jason's unusual snicker, "Ey, don't laugh like that, it's creepy." She whispered, "So while we're at it, why don't we do some introductions, hm?" She took a deep breath, "Scary laugher dude can start first."

Aragorn gently pushes the painkillers away, as he decline to take one, " Thank you " he said weakly. He thought of himself as a fool was acting as he did, wasting soo much blood and power, it might take him week or even more to just back to normal. According to him he was just a dead weight at the time, so he was rather please that he was being taken care of. He could not move much so he just smiled at Adrian as he tried to get up and seat on the seat.

"Oh no no no. You are taking it easy. Lay back down." She says to him. "You lost a lot of blood, you need rest. And these pain killers if you don't want to deal with the pain." She states, nonchalantly.

Aragorn falls back onto the seat, he knew it would be wiser to listen to her at the point. But he still declined the pain killers, well he could be cocky at times. He just titled his head looking through the window at the now deserted wasteland of a metropolitan that the city now was. All he could think of was the that day's memory, he remembered being a car unlike this one seating on the back seat. Snow flakes falling slowly and gently, he could even hear a sorrowful melancholy in his ears. He remembered that he was in a black attire as they were going to someone's dead ceremony, one of his team mate. A mate who he had known for years, killed due to a virus not yet known.

In response to his stubbornness, Asaya carelessly threw her hand and playfully smacked Aragorn on the back of the head, "Shut up Sniper Boy, take it." She held her hand out for the pill and when it was given she held it directly over his mouth, "Take it." she demanded as her eyes stayed glued to the road, "It'll help out alright?"

Aragorn pity himself for being helped by others, he was also getting frustrated at himself now, he opened his mouth and bite the girl's hand while taking the pills, to him it was a revenge for being ordered at. " happy?" he asked with a grin.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Rue chimed in, directing her question at Adrian who seemed to be in charge of all things medical currently. She knew several people had been injured in the fight although she didn't know the extent of the injuries. She wasn't particularly good with healing but she wanted to make herself useful if possible. It beat sitting there silently anyway. Even when she had been alone she had never liked the silence but now in a car full of people she found it unbearable.

Adrian glances at Rue and nods her head. She gives her some gauze, isopropyl, and some pain killers. "Seek out anyone who's injured. If the injury is bad, come to me and I'll do it. If they need stitches I'll show you how to do it on the first person and then you can do that. Anything minor though, just put some rubbing alcohol on it and wrap it in gauze." She states.

A motorcycle pulled up next to the car. Tyler knocked on the window of the car and stared through the glass a stare that would turn the strongest men into bunnies.

"What the hell!?" Asaya screeched before laughing at Aragorn, "Bro, that's going to come and get ya back in the future you know." She laughed and wiped her hand before returning it to the wheel, "Yes, very happy." she replied, "That's a good boy~" she teased him in a mature voice, "Look at us~ all getting along." Asaya grinned.

"!?" She turned her head to see Tyler and chuckled, stopping the car. Slowly she unrolled the window and stopped the car, "Yoooooooooooooooooo...." She replied in a low teasing voice, "What's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back