• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

( well bro u ish in for a treat muahahahah, @deepwoods girl u wandered away again?)

" These bambi sure are fool!" he yelled as he soom lost the aim as they entered the building, he cursed them as he pulled his sniper backstill not facing the girl, " I SHOULDN'T HAVE HELP YOU!' he yelled as he glared through his binoculars searching for a way to trap them without wasting his bullets, to him the girl was still tied in ropes

( btw slow down a little u guys)

rethinking on what the sniper yelled and laughs while running "This guy's got great grammar here!" he yells and laughs. mocking him slightly, "YOU SHALL SHOT!"

( i thought but but nvm e-e i thought it was past and everyone ignored me)

he tried to look around for them but was unable to find them.

Approaching the building, Rei ran his finger over his arsenal his bag briefly. "Guys.. I-im not sure how much i have left up my sleeve," he admitted regretably. He winced as the flashbang's light almost completely faded

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Rue was surprised by her ability to hold her tongue, so many thoughts demanded to be spoken but somehow she managed to hold in her anger. "Well as far as I can recall you haven't helped me." Rue replied finally, just as she made her decision. Without waiting for a response she began to head for the door, still locked of course. She'd sooner take her chance with the Undead that crawled down there then be a part of this any longer. Perhaps she had been better off when she was just by herself. At least then no one had pointed a gun at her.

(@divyansh, Sorry, I did wander away :P So goes the minds of deepwoods xD No alerts means I think nothing is going on, I surprise myself by how brilliant I am at times.)

"well all i know is we gotta get to the top of that building...I'm making it a personal goal now" he kicks open the door, grabbing his shotgun and plunging in to the darkness the the bottom floor of the building next to the one their enemy was located. As he darted into the building, he was met with the undead face of a young man. his first instinct is to shoot it, but instead stabs it and continues clearing the room for his friends outside.

Adrian frowns at what Rei. "I swear if you get me killed before I find Shannon I will haunt you in my afterlife!" She says sternly, but she's clearly just joking. A little. "If I'm injured I'm okay. But if I die no one will be happy and if you find Shannon I don't know what she'll do."

( *throws pie at her face, there have a gift for ur brilliance)

He soon turned his face, " I should have just killed you!" he yelled as he watched her free and moving towards the gate, he hurriedly pulled his pistol, " So now you are opening a way for your friends eh? I say not!" he said shooting at near her feet, " dont u dare move!" he yelled walking towards the side tent yet again, " I hate scavengers like you so dishonorable!" he yelled dropping his stuff into a pipeline that was next to the tent, ' I never had a chance to clear it ' he thought with a angry expression

He slowly grabbed 2 grenades from there as he dropped the tent, his cloths still drenched, he sneezed as his aim moved away from the girl for a second, " I wish i could stay here to see you and your friend's sorry faces " he said with a ignorant smile. All his stuff was almost fallen into the pipeline just a rope stayed there which was attached to a metal hook at the top.

"They're not my friends and I'm not trying to make a way for them to get to you." Rue said, her breath coming in quick gasps, stopping though she longed to just get away from this mess. Things had escalated so quickly, it was out of control really. "I'm not a scavenger either, I only came because I was lonely and had the vain hope that there might still be other sane humans out there. Well I was wrong and now I want out before someone gets hurt if not worse." she said, willing her hands not to tremble and show just how scared she was.

(Thank you, thank you, I'm very honored *bows*)

" Why am I to trust you !" he yelled still conflicted, he for some reason could she maybe a hint of trust in the girl's eyes. he soon grabbed the rope and adjusted it, now using both his hand, " Run now! if you want, but u shall not use that entrance!" he yelled to her as he got to the edge of the wall, " If u can hand your weapon over and trust me on this one i could help you get out this time!" he said this time in a calm and composed voice.

Leading his small group up fights of stairs, taking down any undead they meet. "Not much more, we're almost there!" he yells slashing another undead's throat and laughing "let's go!" he starts darting up more stairs

"You can't trust me, I doubt you can trust anyone. You're so stuck in your own little world that you think everyone's out to get you and you won't even give them a chance to prove otherwise." Rue said, willing her heart to slow inside her as she looked from the entrance to the man. "You already know I won't be handing over my weapons, no threats will change that." she said, speaking slowly and clearly, pausing only to adjust her grip on the hilt of her sword which was becoming slick to the touch from sweat. "I'm not afraid of whoever is down there, I doubt they even mean us harm, and I don't need your help." Rue said, willing her voice to sound fearless, moving her gaze to the edge of the building. She briefly entertained the thought of trying to jump to another building but her rational side told her it wouldn't work, she wasn't strong enough to make the jump.

"you say i cant trust, well you can see the scare at my face" he said moving his hair away, " I think that should give you the idea, so you want me to trust eh?" he asked with a somewhat fake smile, as he tested the rope, " I hope you wont cause any trouble while i escape will you now? " he asked with a smile still not fully trusting her. " if u want you may come after i reach below, if not then just drop the rope" he said as he tried to trust her, it was surely hard for him.

"Go ahead and run away then, just remember you were the one who started this. You took the first shot, they didn't. Can you really blame them for reacting how they did?" Rue asked, watching as he tested the rope's strength but not making a move to follow him. Instead she began to make her way back to the door; she had no plans on following after him, not by rope that was for sure. She could see too vividly how she'd plummet to her death and the Undead would crowd together to rip into whatever was left of her. She'd rather take her chances with the survivors that were in the building now, who'd probably want to kill her just for the actions of the man who had already fled. She couldn't blame them either; being shot at wasn't a very good first impression. She wasn't even sure why he had spared her up until this point. Perhaps he thought the Undead would kill her soon enough or the other survivors, that she wasn't worth the bullet.

Reaching the roof and kicking open the door "there!" he point to the building across the way where the sniper is "Hey!" he yells in anger and pulling out his pistol.

" Its not a cowardly action but a wise one that I am running away from a group, and the shot i fired was a warning, if i so desired i could have cut their herd with ease, I would like to be vindicated and so i ask your forgiveness for firing at you" he said with a sigh as he tossed the keys of the door at the girl and the threw a grenade toward a building far away, " FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!" he yelled with a jest, " and little gi... I mean Rue, I am not running away i am just commencing my operation early, a grin covered his face as he climbed the ledge, " So long" he said waiting for a answer, maybe he had hope for forgiveness, he had no idea why it mattered to him but he had a desire of it. 
( consider him coming after all that)

taking cover as the grenade exploded half way between the buildings, a shard of hot, sharp metal grazed his cheek and another grazing his thigh. "fffff-" he announced holding back, he put the pain aside and came out of cover with his arm extended in front of him with the sights of his side-arm at eye level and his finger on the trigger. His instinct wanting to command him to drop his weapon but instead he fires a few shots, purposely missing intending to force the foe to the ground

Rei coming through the doorway slightly late, he takes most of the damage. Scraped from the sharpnel nearly all over his body, he flies back to the edge of the staircase, his right leg dislocating. "D-damn..." he lugged himself behind cover, and sat for awhile anticipating the sniper's move.

stepping in front of his two friends acting as a shield, he soon realizes he has lost track of how much he was shooting and soon, the slide bolts back on his pistol and the last shell falls to the ground "Crap..." he loads another mag and instead of firing, he stands assertively aiming his weapons towards the enemy with an angry expression on his face, breathing heavily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back