• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

Rue was caught off guard when the trigger was pulled and nothing happened, her heart having stopped in her chest. Then reality smashed back in and she took a step back, wishing she could go farther but the limits of the roof stopping her. If only she were a bird and had wings then she wouldn't be caught in any of this mess. "How would I know there's other people here? I'm as surprised as you." she began, her voice shaking as the gun was once again aimed at her. She didn't even care if it were loaded or not, she already knew he was willing to kill her with or without the help of a gun.

(Sorry I'm trying to multitask and failing at it xD )

He soon began to panic as he dropped the gun, " DARN YOU!" he yelled tackling the girl unto the ground, and reaching for a rope near by as he began to tie her up, " I hate people like you trying to kill the very one who help you!"he yelled, still filled with rage, " You know what i shall take care of your so called merry men now!" he said with wrath

( u were just in time, sorry for that little fast timing)

He got up his heart racing, his body having a adrenaline rush, his hands shivering from the cold, he reached for the raincoat and ammo for the sniper, he hurried wore the coat not even buttoning it. To him it was a race against time and he was losing, he was even panicking which made him more mad. He tried to load his sniper but dropped the first bullet, " dam !" he cursed trying to load the other one. He rushed towards the edge of the roof as he peeked through the scope, infrared scope, as he looked for the band yet again. " where are you!" he asked himself as he began to search the park.

"yup there he is" seeing the shimmer of relection from the sniper's scope. he pulls Zero and the girl behind a slightly larger piece of debris from a neighboring building

Rue's eyes widened when the man tackled her but before she had a chance to struggle he was off, no doubt to kill whoever he had seen. Sitting up slowly, Rue quickly reached for her sword which she had dropped when he had attacked her. Immediately the blade reassured her and she stood up slowly, thinking over her options. Running seemed best but she couldn't quite bring herself to retreat just yet. "Help me? Ever since I met you you've tried to kill me!" Rue shouted back, rage filling her, for once she didn't care if she attracted the Undead. Let them come, what did she have to lose? "You don't even know if these people want to harm you or not and yet you're ready to kill them. Can't you give them a chance? There is still good in this world even if people like you would rather kill it off."

(Yay for being just in time ^^ You're fine though, nothing to be sorry about.)

Rei fiddles with his supplies, areanging his explosives in order of utility. "Crap...What now? We cant sit here forever..."

"Wait...I believe I have an idea!" He perked up, "I'll give a signal when ready, alright?"

Rei took a deep breath as he stood up. He stood directly at the scope waiting for the snipers move, keeping his hand on something behind his back. He immediately made a dash for the building holding his hand up to signal to his friends as he descreetly dropped a smoke bomb for cover behind him continuing to sprint forward.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

He did not want to reply to that women, but still he was tempted to justify his actions, " Well its simple maths i dont want more people here, i cant sustain them, i need my supplies for myself!" he yelled back not knowing that the girl was free he could see a little dot on his scope in the park, he slowly zoomed his scope, as a red figure became visible, " gotcha! " he said with a grin, ' well let see if your friends are faithful he thought with a sneer at his face.

He pulled his radio as yelled into it, " I CAN SEE YOU, RUN AWAY AND I WILL LET YOU, STAY AND YOU SHALL BE SHOT, I REPEAT YOU SHALL SHOT!", he dropped the radio on completing the sentence and tried to calm himself, after all the targets were still away and even the littlest mistake can cause a miss, his hands were still shivering, he hoped that they will understand what he said an leave the girl and run for their lives

Rei continued sprinting forward, spraying at the location of the sniper cautious not to actually hit the man on the roof

Throwing two more smoke bombs blurring all vision forward he yells, "quickly, make your way to the building! The smoke fades faster than you think!"

His eyes widen, "huh smock!" he yelled with a laugh, they surely have no idea that I am a professional with a infrared scope, a little grin covered his face as he saw the girl run, " Well let me warn them he said as he fired the sniper right behind the girl, he hoped that they will run away now instead of creating more trouble.

( erm .... infrared heat signature smock useless and i said on radio didnt one of u have one)

Running after Adrian quickly through the fading smoke. he catches a glace of their enemy. "Hey there buddy..." he mutters o himself

Adrian lets out a small scream, but keep running towards the building. "He'll have to shoot me before I get scared off..." She mumbles to herself.

"A-an infared...scope?!" Rei's brow furrowed heading the man's distant voices as he began to run faster. "Everyone close your eyes and run as fast as you can!" He yelled throwing a flashbang slightly in front of them. He prayed that the time to get there would be long enough to make it to the side of the building.

(It definately will, yes. His plan is to bring the zombies and the force the two to cooperate and tske them out, as well as blind the infared scope temporarily)

slightly fazed by the flash bang "It's been a while since i've seen...heard... one of those..." he snickers following slightly behind Zero 
(depending on the company, certain flash bangs have a slightly muffled sound to them. Yes, they are still loud, but may only be heard notably from a block or two away...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back