Sacred Forest<3

I know I know -flies outside and plucks some grass that was warm from the sun and brings it to the hallow/home and places it under Nichole- there you go, that should help, well a little

(aww bye) No problem -rests her wings loosely at her sides and sighs- 
-sleeps with her head tucked lightly under her wing from day till night again-

-goes outside and does flips and spirals and cheers..- YAY! YOU ARE ALL BETTER! -flies back into the hallow and churrs to laugh happily- 
Want to do something then? Like chasing, or hunting, or something else? I 'm kind of curious of how you hunt. -churrs as if to laugh-

Alright! race you down the tree! -bounces off the branch and heads straight down and spreads her wings as she was inches from the ground and lands on the ground but stumbles a little bit and churrs to laugh- That my friends is the worst landing in history! thank you! thank you! -pretends to bow with her wing going under her stomach as she bows and churrs to laugh-

nichole jumped from branch to branch landing on her feet giggling. "hmm lets see whats on the menu for tonight...fish mice or im goin vegan...."

Tobi walked through the forest, looking at the ground. He sighed and watched the sky.

-churrs to gigle- why would you go vegan? you would die... how about.... -thinks- how about mice.... since we both hunt mice we can hunt together and learn some tactics from each othe- -hears leaves from the ground crunching and the grass crushing, but only Winter can hear this- What was that? -tilts her head to listen to the sound and sees a fawn and points her wing that way- I see a fawn -glances at the fawn- let's go say hi -churrs to laugh and flies over to the fawn and lands on the ground, she was small compared to the fawn- Hello! ^-^ -she says nicely-

Tobi nodded. "I'm Tobi..." He said, happy that someone was talking to him.

Tobi... That's a very nice name -tries to smiles but forgets that she can't and makes funny faces while trying to smile without herself knowing-

(i'm going to add a new charrie, just being an owl is kind of.... boring xD )

Tama the cat

( this is what she looks like --> She has black fur with a fluffy tail and fur on her cheeks and Tiger-like stripes,she has dark yellow eyes with furry ears and an outline of dark shading. her stomach traces with a shading white color over to her rib cage.)

-Tama was walking through the woods, staying in the shadows since that is her main place she stays to be camouflaged-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back