Sacred Forest<3

nichole smiled and said"watch me and do what i do...first you lock onto your prey that mouse for example...crouch like so.."crouching getting to ground level."now stalk it."crawling towards it the mouse looked around blindly."then pounce!" pouncing on it and breaking its neck. she walked over to tama and dropped it in front of her. "and thats how you do it!"

It's that easy? wow! let me try!! -she looks around for something and spots a mouse. Her eyes grow wide and she smiles. She stays low to the ground. Making soundless steps unlike Nichole since she is smaller. She locks onto her prey and looks around for angles to pounce and finds one and pounces. Tama makes the mouse squeek then cracks its neck by stomping on its neck and brings it over to Nichole all happy and bouncy. She says something after she drops the mouse- I did it!! yes!!

-When Tama finishes she bounds over to a tree trunk and digs a little hole underneath it and throws the bones under the tree trunk and covers it up. Tama runs over back to Nichole and smiles. After that she lies dow and rests her eyes but doesn't sleep.-

-Tama falls sleep and dreams of herself dancing in the stars and flying in the sky with wings covered with her black furry color. She smiled while sleeping-

-She suddenly wakes up. She sees Nichole flying and jumps back a little but she tumbles over herself and rolls a little before getting up and looks at Nichole with her dark yellow eyes that were widened- wooahh!! sis how ar- how did you- what?!?! How are you flying!!

woahh.. -she stared at her wings and walked up to them and looked at them in wonder- wow! -then she looks at her own back and sighs- I wish I could do the same -she drops her smile slowly and droops her head where her face was looking at the soft and misty ground-

-She feels something on her back and looks at her back to see wings the color of her fur, like in her dreams. It had dark black stripes on it and a really dark grey on the tops and the bottom of her wing had a tinted shade of white. Her eyes widen and her face grows a smile and she flaps her new wings a little bit- Oh thank you so much Nichole!! -she knew how to fly by her dreams and by watching birds fly in the sky. She went to a tree and used her claws to climb onto a branch, she spread her wings and took off into the sky. Tama did spins and swirls and sometimes she did loops. She did a whole bunch of amazing tricks in the air and felt the air in her fur and sighs happily as she yells out while doing a double loop- I LOVE THIS!! -Tama flies over Nichole's head and then does a few more spins and twirls in the air before landing on a branch safely-

-She flew across the sky and thought of her mother and she imagined a rainbow and she spread colorful rainbow colors across the sky with her paw like she touched the stars and the colors slowly disappeared after she spread them-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back