Sacred Forest<3

Tobi continued to laugh, but he paused enough to ask if Tama was ok. "Are you...OK?"

-she giggled as she talked. she gets up slowly, only feeling a small pinch of pain but then it goes away after a minute- yeah I'm fine -she smiles-

-Tama stops giggling and chuckles a little but looks around. She spots a Rose that was small and so beautiful. Almost every petal looked the same, small and almost perfect-like. Tama walks towards it and sniffs it a little then sits down while still slowly flicking her tail back and forth-

-After Nichole groomed herself Tama walks over to Nichole and purrs as she hugs her. Tama closes her eyes and smiles- I'm happy your still here -she smiles still with her tail swishing back and forth, then she stopped hugging her and walks back to the mysterious but amazing rose that she saw-

-she paws at the Rose and concentrates on it and thinks about her mom and the Rose and the Rose catches with an orb of light as it glowed Tama jumped back shocked as it grew into a beautiful and 1 foot tall Rose- woah!! -she jumped back and didn't know how she did that- 
What the..... -she paws at it and backs up a little while lowering in the grass-

nichole sat down in front of the rose and her eyes glowed blue. a light rain fell over the forest watering the plants leaving beautiful dew drops on the rose. she hummed them went to catch some fish. she came back with three and some berries for tobi. "eat up!"smiling biting into her fish.

-Tama smiles and walks up to the fish and slowly eats it, picking off of the bones and trying not to chew on the bones she found a tree that was risen a little so a small hole was there. She walked over and put the bones into the small hole after taking 10 minutes to eat her fish. It was satisfying- Yumm -she smiles- 
(I guess I'll just get rid of Winter then.. she isn't very useful for the rp so yeah :tongue: ... want me to get rid of her?)

-Winter flies away, seeing no point on being there (that's that with her! bye bye birdy! >(^w^)< )-

-Tama waved goodbye with her left paw and went up a tree and onto a branch and let her right and left back and front paws hang, along with her tail. but she stayed perfectly secure on the branch-

-Tama stays sound asleep. Breathing normally, but she always thought of her mother. She remembered that not only the humans killed her... but her father helped the humans by being their pet and showing where mother was.. Tama was scared she might be pointed out to by her father too, she dreams of the memory of her running quickly away, staying in the shadows and being careful about what she did. As Tama dreamed she winced her face and a small tear fell from her face while asleep, then her face grew angry, then frightened while she was dreaming of that one memory-

-She woke up to see Nichole and an animal control man. She freaked out- Nichole!!! -she climbed down the tree and was now really angry, she thought of her father when she saw this.... She thought of fire, mixed with her father and when she looked at the animal control man in anger.. he went up in flames. Tama rushes over to Nichole, rips the net off, and nudges her to follow Tama and Tama runs to a tree and starts to climb after Nichole started following her- Nichole come on!

-Tama looks behind her and stops for a moment- I don't know! It just happened! I have no idea! -she started to climb again and reaches a branch and climbs onto the high branch at least 15 feet above the ground and scoots over so Nichole could be on the branch too-

nichole sat next to her and looked down at the burnt maybe dead man. her eyes glowed green and the ground swallowed him making him nurishment for the plants. she sighed and rubbed her neck. "dumby..."

-Tama looked down at the burning man and hissed but then turned to the opposite side of the branch to look at the beautiful rose with dew droplets on it from far away and sighs- 
-after Tama sighs she starts to talk- I don't know why but.. but ... but when ever I thought about my.. my mother, then something else.... something beautiful happens, but..... when I think of my father and something heartless I... I... Just.. something dangerous and chaotic happens -she sheds a small tear by the mentioning of her mother-

nichole said"it is ok tama shes in a better place....i was abandoned by my mother...just remember the good and drewl on the future we cannot change the past because what is done is done..but think about the future and all the good...." nuzzling her.

-she hugs Nichole and cries since she was such a clueless little kitten- Ni-Nichole..... I-If I for-forget he-her... I will not know who I was anymore.... i know I cannot dwell on the past but I want to keep her memories in my heart... -she studders as she cries- I-I just lost her and she was d-dearest to my he-heart... I do-don't want that do happen to-to anyone e-else

nichole rubbed her back and said"i know i know..."hugging her. "remember what i said there is always a part of her in you."pointing to her heart. "she will be with you always remember all of your good times never the bad...she will watch over and protect you...." a tear went down her face. she never knew her mother or father. she was tossed on the streets like yesterdays newspaper. she was still a kitten herself. she wondered where all her wisdom came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back