S.P.S((super powers students)) [Inactive]

"HAH!" 12 laughed loudly in the truck bed. "I'm a lab experiment you dufas, I don't have any parents." 12 said both outloud and in Drake's head.

"What?" Ryon asked, stunned from the random out burst.

"Dun worry about it, I wasn't talking to you."

Lara looks up at the run down factory. She puts her book away and get out of the car once it stopped.

~◆♥◇♡~

"I don't think they like psychics to much." 12 observed.

"Ya think? Would you want somebody swimming around in your thoughts?" Ryon told him sternly.

"I dun'no, I thought it was pretty cool to talk to people like this."

Ryon just sighed, which went unheard because of the wind. 
They jumped out of the truck and stood behind Drake and Lara. "She?"

"Let's go 12." Ryon followed.

"Twelve... Why do you get a name but I don't..." 12 complained quietly and followed Ryon.

dex

"two of should stay out here but I am going in"
followed Ryon

Drake

open up the doors and went inside he saw nothing but conveyor belts

"Why don't you go in and see." 12 told Lara from behind.

"Who should stay out here though?" Ryon thought for a moment. "12 here has telepathy and I have a dowsing ability. Since we have two different sensory abilities, I'd suggest separating us. I don't know the details of what we're doing so I can't say who should stay and who should go."

"I was reading your mind? I honestly couldn't tell the difference." 12 sounded as though he was teasing but he had a serious look on his face.

"We can't both stay here because it'd limit our communications. Time to decide. I'll go with what everybody thinks is best."

drake

take another step inside a trap door opens up underneath Drake and lara feet making them fall when they were completely in the hole the trap door shut and then they both went through a laser grid not hurting them but taking their powers away for right now Drake landed in a room with Lara

"Okay, 12, you're staying here. You're rambunctious approach is unhandy for infiltrations. Besides, we need a contact and somebody to watch the entrance, non-negotiable." Ryon gave 12 strict directions with a ferocious attitude. "I'm going after Lara and Drake."

Ryon turned around, eyes a crisp blue, with a wave of his hand, the tiling was tore off of the floor until he found the trap doors. The trap door crunched and tore off of the floor. He jumped down into the hole, almost not landing on his feet, bringing the floor tiles with as he intended to use them as disposable weapons.

The laser grid passed through Ryon, sending the beams all over the place as they were bent around him from the gravity field. 
"Lara, Drake! You two alright?" Ryon walked towards them, his eyes glowing brightly as floor tiles revolved around him.

Went over and grabbed the knife she threw. Tried using her powers to survey the area.

~◆♥◇♡~

.Drake

he pointed the rocket launcher at the wall and pulled the trigger a big gust of wind came out of it

"Where the heck did I end up and where's are they? Could've swore I went through the same trap door." Ryon looked at the two swords, wondering if they were part of a trap. "Tch, like I can use a sword anyway." Ryon walked past the two swords, leaving them in their place, and continued down the room, surveying the room. "Wonder what would happen if I just tore the place apart." The tiles began to spin like discs as they revolved around Ryon. 
12 tried to call Drake and Lara telepathically, 'Where the heck did you guys go? I'm bored up here.' 12 paused and waited to see if he could pick up some sort of mental reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back