• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy s i n s & v i r t u e s

beehivecult said:
no, actually, i don't. all i know is that there is a type of apple named envy. is that it?
Really? If there is a apple called envy than that's awesome! But, I did it because it's suppose to represent the bible story of Adam and Eve. With the apple of good and evil. It's suppose to be the first sin ever.

Moonshadow said:
Really? If there is a apple called envy than that's awesome! But, I did it because it's suppose to represent the bible story of Adam and Eve. With the apple of good and evil. It's suppose to be the first sin ever.
good thinking!!

Moonshadow said:
clever :^)

@MidnightSoul the only problem i see is that you have two sins! if you are to have your character resemble a sin, their sub-trait must be a virtue.

beehivecult said:
@MidnightSoul the only problem i see is that you have two sins! if you are to have your character resemble a sin, their sub-trait must be a virtue.
Ahhh ok! I was about to ask you but I was busy almost all day!

beehivecult said:
that's okay! i just caught it and thought to tell ya :^)
I fixed it but Imma look over the other virtues to see if something else pleases me or not xD

@beehivecult

Excuse me, for the past day and a half or so I've been trying to post my character for the sin Lust and none of my photos are uploading correctly and I was wondering if I could simply post what I have(which is everything else) without the photos until I can figure something out?

Hauvlex said:
@beehivecult
Excuse me, for the past day and a half or so I've been trying to post my character for the sin Lust and none of my photos are uploading correctly and I was wondering if I could simply post what I have(which is everything else) without the photos until I can figure something out?
yes! if all else fails you can provide links to the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back