• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy s i n s & v i r t u e s

beehivecult said:
daMMIT HOW DO YOU TAKE DOWN A POLL LMAO
Once you close a poll you can't delete it. To my knowledge anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished! Yes!!! I'm pretty sure it'll look like crap compared to other people, but I finished!

tfw your virtue keeps getting taken (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

So, let me get this right -- it is
not first come, first serve -- it is 'whoever has the best' sin/virtue?

ding dong the poll is dead!

@Moonshadow while your character is very pretty, i do ask that you find a realistic person for her! it was not a written rule, so i understand. however what was written (in tiny letters) was you cannot have envy with a subtrait of kindness. those contradict each other.

Manaciel said:
tfw your virtue keeps getting taken (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
So, let me get this right -- it is
not first come, first serve -- it is 'whoever has the best' sin/virtue?
yes. you can keep on going with your character, just know that you have competition :^)

also thank you all for being so patient with me this is my first time being the creator of an rp and i've been more confused than you guys about my own rp at times so i appreciate the support and help and understanding

beehivecult said:
also thank you all for being so patient with me this is my first time being the creator of an rp and i've been more confused than you guys about my own rp at times so i appreciate the support and help and understanding
We help each other out.

Trust me when I say, it was our pleasure. :')

beehivecult said:
Okay I fixed it! I feel you though! It's the same for me since this is my first time in a sort of group RP. Sorry I messed everything up(*^*)

Moonshadow said:
Okay I fixed it! I feel you though! It's the same for me since this is my first time in a sort of group RP. Sorry I messed everything up(*^*)
thank you! and don't you worry!

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]well that took me forever and a day

[/QUOTE]
that's fine, you have forever and four days to complete your character/tweak 'em to your liking :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back