• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy s i n s & v i r t u e s

I don't think I'll be able to finish my CS in time...the juices aren't working that well today xD

MidnightSoul said:
I don't think I'll be able to finish my CS in time...the juices aren't working that well today xD
yeah i am thinking an extension is going to be needed..

beehivecult said:
not exactly keen on the idea though.
I mean, some people haven't finished, but if you extend it longer people who had made characters might drop out or just forget about the Roleplay.

MidnightSoul said:
I know and I'm sorry...I've been out of it lately and busy also
i know, stuff happens.

Moonshadow said:
I mean, some people haven't finished, but if you extend it longer people who had made characters might drop out or just forget about the Roleplay.

Moonshadow said:
Maybe a day can be better since people also have school to focus on.

maybe. i don't want people to drop out or forget. i've seen people edit their characters fairly recently so hopefully people are still interested. but i don't want to risk people dropping out.

i have messaged everyone with a wip. everyone who is done will be evaluated and the results for those will come tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
beehivecult said:
i have messaged everyone with a wip. everyone who is done will be evaluated and the results for those will come tomorrow.

Nice! I can't wait ^^ I'll check as soon as I can!

@Diminium a greed character has already been accepted. but there are many more that you can make a character out of! i will post a due date for the people of this recruiting round soon, if people are interested.

@MidnightSoul accepted.

does anyone know anyone who would be interested in playing virtues? people who didn't make the cut for the sin can resubmit another character. or someone could do doubles? i'm already playing both wrath and death so it'd be hard to do a third character.

beehivecult said:
@MidnightSoul accepted.
does anyone know anyone who would be interested in playing virtues? people who didn't make the cut for the sin can resubmit another character. or someone could do doubles? i'm already playing both wrath and death so it'd be hard to do a third character.
May I try for a virtue? I've got a bit of spare time. Can't make any promises though, so don't count on me.

MidnightSoul said:
Thank you love(:

Raerae said:
May I try for a virtue? I've got a bit of spare time. Can't make any promises though, so don't count on me.
Thank you love(:
absolutely! i just ask that you do it relatively quick or tell us if you decide not to. this rp is already almost a week late.

beehivecult said:
absolutely! i just ask that you do it relatively quick or tell us if you decide not to. this rp is already almost a week late.
Oh, I understand. Well, considering my limited internet function, I suppose I should just opt out permanently. I'm incredibly sorry, but wish the best in recruitment! <3

Raerae said:
Oh, I understand. Well, considering my limited internet function, I suppose I should just opt out permanently. I'm incredibly sorry, but wish the best in recruitment! <3
alright, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back