• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.A.O ~Brand New!! Accepting.~

Rantos said:
Do you really think you are the only one who carries golf balls with them.
......................Damn it. I-I just wanna feel special T-T

Akko said:
I like that actually and want to do character story arcs!! =) I'm thinking Mr. Nether will be first since he is just so damned interesting. **Wink**
Rantos said:
I have no arguments, what about you @Peaceswore
Sounds fine by me......................... As soon as I figure out what one does in a character arc.....

Peaceswore said:
Sounds fine by me......................... As soon as I figure out what one does in a character arc.....
It's just a part in the story were the story revolves around a single character. During this arc the character develops in any of many ways such as putting something from there past to rest, solving a life long mystery, taking revenge on someone for something they did. The quest can be different but the end goal is always the same. The end goal is for the character to grow and change and gain something that they previously did not have.

So because you are up first, when it came time for your character arc the main story would kinda be in the background for awhile while your characters personal story takes front stage.

Rantos said:
It's just a part in the story were the story revolves around a single character. During this arc the character develops in any of many ways such as putting something from there past to rest, solving a life long mystery, taking revenge on someone for something they did. The quest can be different but the end goal is always the same. The end goal is for the character to grow and change and gain something that they previously did not have.
^^ Exactly! It is a nice way for people to learn the characters and watch them grow!! And perhaps learn a little bit of knowledge that their character might not know. *Evil Wink*

Peaceswore said:
Ahhh I see, why Thank you very much for that explanation Rants
Anytime.

@Akko it may be a little out of line for me to say this, but if you need help on how to work a character arc I would be happy to help. But that is not to say I don't think you can handle it, because I think you could handle it well on your own. But I am here to help.

Rantos said:
Anytime.
@Akko it may be a little out of line for me to say this, but if you need help on how to work a character arc I would be happy to help. But that is not to say I don't think you can handle it, because I think you could handle it well on your own. But I am here to help.
Of course! No, I would seriously love any help!! <3

Akko said:
Of course! No, I would seriously love any help!! <3
Just tell me when and how then~ Any questions, I am here to answer.

The moment when you think your character sheet is too big... Damn. I just did not keep that bio brief.

Rantos said:
Just tell me when and how then~ Any questions, I am here to answer.
The moment when you think your character sheet is too big... Damn. I just did not keep that bio brief.
Ahh, that is okay though, seriously! I mostly just put brief because it is less intimidating than Character History. I really like your bio though, it totally makes me want to edit mine and make it more detailed.

@Akko This is just a small idea but to keep things organized and all of that think you can make an organization tab so we can place down the guilds? That way new peeps could see the guild possibly chose the join it if more come in.

Rantos said:
Don't feel like you have to do that. I think yours is great the way it is.
TY! (<3) I kind of want her to be like a shy hero. She is always scared of messing up but she is actually pretty good, just refuses to see the good in herself.

Peaceswore said:
@Akko This is just a small idea but to keep things organized and all of that think you can make an organization tab so we can place down the guilds? That way new peeps could see the guild possibly chose the join it if more come in.
I'll make a request for it right now! <3

Okay! I put a request in so we should have that going for us at some point, and then we can add all the guilds in!! =)

I don changed nether special skill, I may edited more later since I'm not sure about it just yet. (others thoughts about it would be appreciated)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's your skill man. Do what you will. But if you are the most powerful player we will all shame you if you don't save us from SAO.

Rantos said:
It's your skill man. Do what you will. But if you are the most powerful player we will all shame you if you don't save us from SAO.
Also 198! Holy carp that's a lot of kills!

Awesome. Comp is about to die and I must be making with the leavings, but I will write up a description of my guild as soon as I can. Also, I may be in a place without wifi until Sunday night. I should have said this earlier, sorry.

Rantos said:
Awesome. Comp is about to die and I must be making with the leavings, but I will write up a description of my guild as soon as I can. Also, I may be in a place without wifi until Sunday night. I should have said this earlier, sorry.
It's totally fine! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back