• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.A.O ~Brand New!! Accepting.~

fuck the superbowl, did anyone else watch the puppybowl?

So on a side note, won't be on tomorrow due to work, 24 hr working day. yay sleeping at work

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think the owner abandoned this rp, while looking for another rp to pass the time i found a group of people from this rp, including the owner in another sao that they created.

well guys, i think im gonna drop from this rp. it looks like mostly everyone left and all hope for this rp going somewhere with them. this makes me sad but the plug has to be pulled. happy RPing

damnit now i got to find a new rp since the other one i was in seemed to have died as well.

I was really hoping this one would keep going i only had this one and another, other then that I was doing only one X ones

(I will keep replying to this when i am put into it)

i know, and now the sad part is, there is noting that looks interesting right now. and i dont do one X ones, those die faster than how this one did.... also on a side note, you confused me for a second when you posted your char. on the other Rp i was on someone used the same image you used and it took me a few minutes to figure out you weren't the same person as the one on the other rp.

thanks for the boost...hmm, now lets run through these rp listings again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back