• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.A.O ~Brand New!! Accepting.~

Hmm what kind of help? If your planning on being a monk a mix of offensive skills and defensive is good. Also healing would be your special skill most likey healing of some kind. @Leo Radomir

Wolfiy said:
Hmm what kind of help? If your planning on being a monk a mix of offensive skills and defensive is good. Also healing would be your special skill most likey healing of some kind. @Leo Radomir
i'm writing the bio now once it's done you can have a look

uhg, why is that yesterday i was able to get out a somewhat entertaining post and today it sounds like it shit and rushed.

Welp... A few things in my opinion. There is no mana, magic isn't something that's part of SAO, mind a few enchantment on some very rare weapons. And some abilities which you have to be insane to get. That aerial thing is something that wouldn't be in SAO

Peaceswore said:
Welp... A few things in my opinion. There is no mana, magic isn't something that's part of SAO, mind a few enchantment on some very rare weapons. And some abilities which you have to be insane to get. That aerial thing is something that wouldn't be in SAO
but were't there some fighters that could fly in the anime. I could make the weapon very rare but just out of curiosity what would u put instead of the bird thing

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]but were't there some fighters that could fly in the anime. I could make the weapon very rare but just out of curiosity what would u put instead of the bird thing

[/QUOTE]
You are thinking of ALO the second season of SAO. In the first one there is almost no magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]That's why i asked what would you have a replacement abilities

[/QUOTE]
Miss read it xD

But I don't know, just something nonmagical.... Maybe some attack that hits certain points in a body scoring critical damage *shrug*

labyrinthecho said:
It's a show where people watch a guy, once a year, making a big batch of chili in a ginormous bowl.
(>A>)
WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD OF THIS!?!?!? I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT A BUNCH OF DUDES PLAYING CATCH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back