• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.A.O ~Brand New!! Accepting.~

I'm home now! I'm thinking of closing applications for now. What does everybody think? Only if everyone wants to!

I have a suggestion... we should probably say here who's in "this group number" because I thought group two consisted of Nether, Jordan, Jules, and Denver..... 8'D

Jules is in group #2

Peaceswore said:
xD @AnnoDomini Nether was already there >.> You guys came into his personal ten/twenty foot bubble <.<
8D

W-wasn't he in group 1 at first..? Since there's three teams of four. He was one of the first four, er, right?

...I thought Jules started group 2, but, eh, whatever.

labyrinthecho said:
8D
W-wasn't he in group 1 at first..? Since there's three teams of four. He was one of the first four, er, right?

...I thought Jules started group 2, but, eh, whatever.
Nopes~ Jules started group 2 and he joined in on that or so I believe. Post is on the first page if ya wanna go check xD

Jordan group 2.

Oh, well, I donno. It's 3 am and my eyes are webby, and didn't drank one sip of coffee all day.

Peaceswore said:
Nopes~ Jules started group 2 and he joined in on that or so I believe. Post is on the first page if ya wanna go check xD
Ohh, so when he volunteered, he hadn't yet picked a group? Is that what you're saying? 8D

AnnoDomini said:
Jordan group 2.
Oh, well, I donno. It's 3 am and my eyes are webby, and didn't drank one sip of coffee all day.
*pets Annie's head*

Shh, it's alright. We all feel you.

labyrinthecho said:
Ohh, so when he volunteered, he hadn't yet picked a group? Is that what you're saying? 8D
Oh, wait. I'm sorry. I thought the first post was him volunteering. Now I know. XDD

Wow. I'm so confusing.

Do they allow extotic ring type weapon because i'd like to one that vary in size and can be used on a chain

First off I got two friends who are interested in this so holding off closing the rp would be great. Secondly yes ring type weapons are canon in the novel and are charkams or something like that idk about chains. Finally Chiaki is in group 1 support

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]looks like im not gonna be a part of the meeting, oh well.

[/QUOTE]
Why not? I think you are accepted...probably

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]looks like im not gonna be a part of the meeting, oh well.

[/QUOTE]
You are!! Sorry!! It is a little hectic at first. =P

Everyone... Fear Nether... For he is death...he will end all! ........AFTER He is done hugging that dragon xD Annnnd fawning over it like a teenage girl....

Hehe! I know, I hadn't expected it!

OKAY, so Group 1 still has 2 open spots I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. And group 3 has two open as well??

Group 2 is filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back