• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom S.A.O ~Brand New!! Accepting.~

Alright, posted. I went a little overboard on the back story but I hope he is okay!

So, it's my little brothers birthday tonight, so I won't be around! But I love the characters so far! I'm really excited to start! ^^

So just generally speaking, what are some things you guys would like to see/ happen in this story as it goes on?

Some plot twists, some juicy drama, and a threat so massive it can only be brought down by the power of every human as one.

Ya know, basic stuffs.

Rantos said:
Some plot twists, some juicy drama, and a threat so massive it can only be brought down by the power of every human as one.
Ya know, basic stuffs.
What he said... So no biggie~

Rantos said:
@Peaceswore
Pizza Senpai, what did you think of my character?
I think he's honestly pretty cool...and I would say very huggable xD Also I knew pans were great weapons but it wasn't till now that I realized pots are the best defensive armor there is o-o

Whatcha think of my albino?

Well hes not someone I want to cross. His skills make him quite fearful from a combat perspective.

His personalty is dubiously fantastic! I love it! He seems like a fun guy to be around... the dangerous kinda fun that is.

Rantos said:
Well hes not someone I want to cross. His skills make him quite fearful from a combat perspective.
His personalty is dubiously fantastic! I love it! He seems like a fun guy to be around... the dangerous kinda fun that is.
True it will be interesting~

Hehe Why thank you maybe our guys can be...friends one way or another.... >.>

I think they will. I can see Zale hounding your character down until he opens up to Zale.

Rantos said:
I think they will. I can see Zale hounding your character down until he opens up to Zale.
Is it bad that when I first read this I saw 'opens up Zale'?

Also heheh I wish Zale luck with that xD

Let us have no opening of the Zale shall we?

I'm sure they will become friends. It's Zale's mission to become friends with everybody!

I will restrain Nether from doing so....the best I can

Well...varies a bit from Nether, but he can most certainly try~

*hold Peaceswore from the shirt collar*

Stop being so stubborn before I get the golf balls.

Also @Akko because we have such a small crew we could have mini character arcs? Just a passing thought, you don't have to do anything with it if you don't wanna.

I'm not being stubborn~ Nether is! Not my fault if shit happens (totally is though)

Also I has the golf balls... Good luck finding them in their super special secret hiding spot!

Peaceswore said:
Also I has the golf balls... Good luck finding them in their super special secret hiding spot!
Do you really think you are the only one who carries golf balls with them.

Rantos said:
Also @Akko because we have such a small crew we could have mini character arcs? Just a passing thought, you don't have to do anything with it if you don't wanna.
I like that actually and want to do character story arcs!! =) I'm thinking Mr. Nether will be first since he is just so damned interesting. **Wink**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back