• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY

Virtuoso said:
Interested to join, are you guys still accepting?
Yes. Let's see if we can find a place to put him in the story.

It's great that we got another team together. I'll include that in the first sign up post. In case people are waiting, the sign up I'd open now so please feel free to post your characters there. I'll open up the rp very soon.

Marasai said:
Yes. Let's see if we can find a place to put him in the story.
It's great that we got another team together. I'll include that in the first sign up post. In case people are waiting, the sign up I'd open now so please feel free to post your characters there. I'll open up the rp very soon.
Great! My CS'll be up sometime this day.

I plan on being an antihero, but of course I can change into other roles if that's what you guys want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted Church's updated character sheet in the sign up tab, to reflect the change from student to professional huntsman.

Church418 said:
Just tag me when you're ready for Church to activate the beacon.
Will do, thanks! Right now, I'm waiting for Savvy to post with Yang. But the OC team can post now too. I'll have Glynda give a short briefing later then drop everyone into the city. One beacon has already been activated (mentioned in the starter). That's the one we're investigating right now. But Church could activate another beacon. The first one probably leads to a downed transport plane or vehicle. The second is probably on Church or more likely in the Central Laboratory, which has its own beacon. That'll probably split the teams up. I'll play the chief researcher, and move the story along for Church. They're still in danger.

Marasai said:
Will do, thanks! Right now, I'm waiting for Savvy to post with Yang. But the OC team can post now too. I'll have Glynda give a short briefing later then drop everyone into the city. One beacon has already been activated (mentioned in the starter). That's the one we're investigating right now. But Church could activate another beacon. The first one probably leads to a downed transport plane or vehicle. The second is probably on Church or more likely in the Central Laboratory, which has its own beacon. That'll probably split the teams up. I'll play the chief researcher, and move the story along for Church. They're still in danger.
Tell me a little about the Chief researcher and what they are doing. How many researchers are there? Also, from Ozpin's reaction, it appears that this is an unsanctioned mission? Are these researchers shady people? Do they work for a corporation or business?

I'm also assuming Church wouldn't activate the Beacon at the first sign of danger, right? It would only be when he felt like the situation was hopeless.

Marasai said:
Welcome! Do you plan to play your OC then? And have you checked out the starter yet? Casual - RWBY (almost open, please check Interest Check thread for info)
Kay. I'll make something simple then. I won't be needing any elaborate info in the profile. I'll rather we just get to rp.

Also, I edited and added to the last part of the starter to tie into the next post better. And if SavvyCross is okay with it, I made Yang drink coffee. Finally, any ideas for the name of this city?
I don't think Yang needs any coffee! however, i need a lot of coffee to make it day by day, so its cool!

PrinceEladriel said:
So what's our role?
Make the drop with RWBY. But would anyone or everyone on the OC team be interested for a secret agenda for one of our villains?

And now that we have two teams, let's have 2 beacons (the researchers got split into two groups). That would explain why Ozpin sent two teams, one to investigate each beacon.

PrinceEladriel said:
What would the agenda consist of?
Most likely recover research data on the Grimm. They were studying how to control them after all. I was thinking that during the briefing, Glynda will initially assign RWBY to investigate the beacon in the lab, but the leader of the OC team would speak up and ask if it's alright they got assigned to the Lab instead.

Yup. Planning for it to be a plot line in future episodes.

Finished episode 4 of season 2. I'm glad that my mech idea turned out to be not so out of place in the RWBY universe.

I'll look forward to it! But I wanna take my time to savour the series too.

Saved myself a post in the RP thread. That way, if needed, I'll make time tomorrow to move the story along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back