• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY

Church418 said:
Alright. So do you want me to go ahead and post the events surrounding him having to activate the beacon?
Can you hang tight for now? I wanna introduce the characters in a logical narrative order. We'll have Ruby's team link up with you as soon as possible.

Marasai said:
Can you hang tight for now? I wanna introduce the characters in a logical narrative order. We'll have Ruby's team link up with you as soon as possible.
Yeah sure. I thought them being deployed in response to the distress beacon is where this would all begin.

Marasai said:
Alright! The RP thread is up, and the starter revamped. I've also watched a few more episodes of RWBY, up to the first episode of season 2 in fact. Now I know who Cinder is!
Casual - RWBY (almost open, please check Interest Check thread for info)

Edit: Please lemme know any feedback, suggestions, and ideas! Also, I would be okay with people jumping into the rp without formal character profiles. Once everyone's okay with the setup, I'll open up the rp so we can begin.
So guess what?? I'm going out of town for a week today! Now I can't be in this rp without getting left behind! Yay! (Sarcasm)

RedLikeRoses said:
So guess what?? I'm going out of town for a week today! Now I can't be in this rp without getting left behind! Yay! (Sarcasm)
Well..... you can still play as Cinder......

I won't let Michi interact with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back