• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Beacon Academy has finally opened for the new semester. new exchanged students will be coming all over from the kingdoms of Atlas (North), Vacuo (West) Vale (Center)and Mistral (East). Welcome those who have passed the test to Beacon, your destiny as a huntress and a huntsman begins now!

Moni walks along the halls of Beacon her parasol open and on her shoulder. An amused smile and look in her eyes. Beacon im finally here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatsuya arrives at beacon in the airship he looks excited to be in he school chasing his dream of a huntsman "I am finally here"He says with a excited tone

Moni walks back out of Beacon and to the courtyard. She wanted to see the different students coming from different kingdoms.

He walked off the airship and looked at the school then he saw a girl with a parasol and stared at her a bit then looking somewhere else he walked around looking around then sitting down "What do I do now oh right I have to get my uniform and attend something"

Moni feels him stare at her then looks at him when he sits down. Wonder where he's from..? She wonders and twirls her parasol a bit.

@MrNeko

He stands up and passes the girl with the parasol heading to get his uniform and attend a event for new students "I like this school its quite nice Here where I get my uniform"He gets his uniform and goes to put it on "Its a nice uniform"

@Libra259

Moni wasnt in a uniform since she really just didnt want to. She continues to walk outside and grins. Such a beautiful day.. How Id like to blow something up! She thought uncontently and sighed. What Roman and Neo are doing is quite wrong but.. It was so much more fun there! Neo and I got to rain havoc in different places.. Damn you Roman you stols my sister from me.. She thought as she grit her teeth. She grins again, Oh but i'll het her back even if I have to kill that red haired rat. She then began to have a bit of a bounce to her step as she continues to walk.

He went to the event and listened to the speech ozpin was giving he enjoyed the speech he gave when he finished. He left the place and went outside walk about side for a bit to get familiar with his surroundings.

He saw the girl again he decided to approach her. "Um Hi"He said nervously to her he then grabbed one of his ears pulling it down a bit.

@Libra259

Moni turns around gracefully and looks up at him. A michevious smile spreads across her lips as she waves slightly to him. Conversations are not my strong point.. Should I talk a bit?.. Well I wonder how Neo deals with this?..

@MrNeko

He looked confused at why she's not saying anything back."Um what's your name? My name is Tatsuya"He said to her still holding his ear.

@Libra259

Moni noticed him holding his ear and silently chuckles a bit. "Moni.." She replies in a soft yet sly voice. As she says it she steps back with right foot and spreads her arms out bowing a bit. Neo and her use to do it side by side opposite of eachother and she did it since it reminded her of her sister. By now Moni was sure this guy thought she was weird and that didnt bother her.

@MrNeko

"You seem nice tell me about your self"He said letting go of his ear they both standed up.He fixed his hair a bit "Why aren't you wearing your uniform?"

@Libra259

Moni frowns a bit. How was she going to do this? She's talked more than she has in a week. Normally she has friends who talk for her. And she doubted this guy knew sign language. She also wasnt able to talk very loud due to the fact that she barely talked. She didnt want to come across as ride though. So she made an expression showing that she was thinking and put a finger to her chin.

@MrNeko

"Are you thinking or what are ypu doing and if so you are thinking what are you thinking about exactly?" He asked her.

@Libra259

Moni sighs a bit. She takes her phone out and begins typing something. Then shows him it says, Kinda, I was pretending to think so I didnt look rude and I was also thinking about how I would go about doing this. Since I dont talk much, Im not mute like most people think though speaking is almost hard for me. I cannot speak very loud or for very long or I'll loose my voice. Moni wondered if now he thoight she was weird. At this point most people have already made an excuse up to leave. @MrNeko

He reads what she wrote on her phone understanding why she doesn't talk."Oh well that's alright its fine if you don't talk much that's okay"He said to her smiling "I like meeting people like you I have many faunus friends who are sort of like you"

@Libra259

"Um how does you voice sound? And also why aren't you wearing your uniform?"He asked happily

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back