RWBY: Beacon's Light

Hey Kaia, I was bored earlier, watching the Let's Plays, and I found my favorite moment. I'd advise fast forwarding to 23 minutes in and watch to the end;

[media]

[/media] 
@Hyydra: Go ahead and control Michael when you throw him in your post. I just want to let you know you can control him in that time.

I'm sorry, Reaper, but I don't do that sort of thing. I would rather not control your character and see it what I do with it unpleases you opposed to waiting for your return.

He just means that he asked you to throw his character to catch mine. While you do that you are able to say how his body moved or something like that. Not his words, just how you throw his character in the air and the body movements of him.

Hey guys,

I am sorry to inform you that I will be going away for two weeks starting tomorrow. As of right now, I am unable to bring my laptop with me. I will have my phone and I will check when I can, but my phone is sucky when it comes to me making replies. I always seem to have issues.

If I do end up bringing my laptop with me, or find a computer of some sort available to me, I will let you know.

I will try my best to check periodically and will make replies when I can.

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

No need ^^ I'm sure we're all still high on the fuse for this sort of RP so I'm sure we can wait, I know I can!

Hey Reaper, I'm pretty sure we're still in combat, aren't we? Aren't both Hector and Air's snake's still alive?

Hector killed two, I killed one, you killed one, we all tag teamed the last one. I think they're all dead.

Working on fixing this thread, this is ridiculous. I'll let you all know when it's fixed. 
Thread's Fixed... Yay...

So, we need to talk about our team, here's how I see it:

Michael-The most accurate

Air-The fastest

Lara-The sneakiest

Hector-The tank

The way I see it, Michael provides accurate rifle fire on targets, keeping their heads down. Air runs around them, flanking and taking them out. Lara sneaks behind for devastating sneak attacks. Hector charges up the front, charging through the fire to deal one hits at close range. Everybody good with this? 
@KaiaWolf: Hey, it's your post. Everything is about to kick off, and Lara will get her badass moment.

Right! Sorry for the lateness... I won't be able to reply until later tonight ish, but I will for sure ^.^

I'm alright with that Reaper, but I'd also request he is good within the defense range as he used his enormous shield for protection as well, even for the group. Would it be alright if my post was skipped, seeing it he won't do anything? I'll join in later, but not at this time.

Yeah, taking hits and providing cover is part of being a tank. I guess we can skip your post, just let us know when you want Hector to do something again?

I'm going to have him enter during the firefight, that's all I wish is for an opening later into the depth of the battle.

Okay, I'll have to think about how to bring him in. Initially I was planning a run and gun. But I have something that we can bring him in at.

It'll probably three rounds of posts, plus mine in the fourth to bring Hector in. Can I just control where he is?

Here's how I plan it going.

The team moves through the building, heading towards the landing zone When they get there, Lara gets her badass moment. Then they hijack the Bullhead that they came in on, Michael gets a one liner, and they capture most of the White Fang. Then Hector is seen in the crowd.

So it would be:

Michael, Air, Lara, and their Bullhead

Twenty feet or so

The White Fang

Another twenty feet

A huge group of teachers and students, including Hector.

Whoa, dude. That is definitely badass ^.^

Also, kudos for the lip line. Zip lines are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back