RWBY: Beacon's Light

Umm, no, I wouldn't want him to be controlled where he is, because he'll be climbing up the side of the cliff and entering action. 
But, if I have to be the weak neglected link in the chain, so be it .-. doiesn't seem that much important to be in a group of people just watching it all go down, but whatever. I don't approve, but there's nothing I can do if the owner makes me do taht.

Then by all means, post in the next round, or even now, about his thoughts or actions. You'll probably be on your own for a few posts, just because the rest of the team is going to be moving fast. But you could join up with another group of Beacon students or teachers and help them.

I don't want to cut you out of the scene, so do whatever. We'll meet up again when the fight is over.

You can, Hyydra. You said to skip yours though. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

Kaia, did you watch Humour Tangent 11 and 12?

[media]

[/media]
And I didn't know there was more of the humour tangent! O.o  
Whoop… That's weird. Tried to send a link, not a video X3

Two new ones. I subscribed. 11 is good, 12 is okay.

Probably because it's a livestream, and the site can't handle it.

Aw… That sucks Hyydra.

I found it by accident at like 1 this afternoon. Waited a solid five hours 'til it was up X3

Imma go watch the humour tangents now. 
Oh, wait. Hyydra, try going to the rooster teeth website. I think the livestream is up there.

Plus world of remnant, which I didn't know existed.

No Chapter 5? Damn. World of Remnent was okay, but they should have done both together.

When Cinder walks in to the Imperial March, I died laughing.

Kaia... You know what conversation Michael and Lara need to have?

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever wondered why we're here?"

And go through that; RWBY version...

Yes. This needs to happen.

Who would say what though? Lara's not really the type to question her existence X3

You can be Simmons, the serious one. I'll be Grif.

Oh God... That means I'll get shot by Sarge every other episode, get the crap beat out of me by Tex. On the upside, I'm incredibly lazy, and I have a game named after me.

Which I'm awesome at.

I'll get to work on rewording that scene.

I love Halo. Grifball... I have the bomb plushie. A friend bought it for me. I love that game. 
You know what? I'm making Grifball a thing in this world. I'm gonna RWBY tize it, and Michael's going to be a former player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back