RWBY: Beacon's Light

The RP paused for you ^^ But I wish I could do planning, but as well as that my character by his lonesome is lack of potential to plan with at the moment ;-; But I can only pray that he'll be more involved after their feud dies.

Hector has so much potential!

He could come in at the last minute, he could go off and find the real organizer behind the White Fang's attack. Heck, he could come in late to the fight covered in bubbles with a monkey attached to his head and bonk people on the head to knock em out. Just because he's not fighting, doesn't mean he doesn't have potential.

And I will make him more involved after the feud if I have to. No character left behind ^.^

Awww now I'm all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for that Kaia X) Really makes me feel better knowning that I underestimate my own character. But yeah, I was going ot have a large post and come in late in the fight, deciding on if his Semblance would be used or not. I'm going to have that as like a major superpower, so I might hold off on him using it so far.

Makes sense ^.^

His semblance is awesome by the way. Definitely perfect for Hector.

And yeah. I know what it's like to have your character kind of off to the side for a bit, as most of mine are quiet or kind of antisocial. It makes it a bit hard to force them into interaction at times, so they get left off by themselves at the beginning. Especially since a lot of role-plays don't last long enough for the characters to really get to know each other. 
Unless you force it. I've seen people have their characters basically fall in love within minutes of meeting each other. That was a bizarre role-play X3

Haha yeah! Unfortunately I'm too busy these couple weeks between this and dealing with certain crimes happening in town O.o I'll get to it though.

Well, RWBY will be there. It's not a livestream thankfully, so it's always waiting ^.^

Crimes?

Yeah, shi- poop's been hitting the fan lately. Robberies as well as shootings are occuring around the place, last night I had to help my friend protect his house!

Ah, no problem. Sorry, I didn't mean to pry or anything ^.^

Just realized how creepy that started to sound… Eee, really sorry about that.

No no, it's not creepy, I'm just uncomfortable talking about my neighborhood :/ anything else you can pry on I promise :P

I understand ^.^

Hm.. Anything else, eh? > :D

What's you favourite colour, what's your favourite animal, and do you pronounce Thalia as Thal-ee-ah, or Tal-ee-ah?

My favorite color is Ocean Blue, My favorite animal is the White Lion, I pronounce Thalia as Thal-ee-ah.

YES, thank you. Thalia has bugged me for a while. There was a character named Thalia in a book I read, and my friends kept pronouncing her name like "Talia".

Also, yeah blue! My favourite colour is blue as well. More of a sky blue though. Also, if you hadn't already guessed… Wolf… X3

Ha, sheep!

I like all animals, but wolves are my favourite ^.^

Throw me

To the sheep

And I will return

Leading the herd

Okay, don't worry about it ^.^

I'm gonna have to more or less go offline for a bit soon. I'll still be on, just not able to chat. Gotta give my brain a break from the screen (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back