[Rushing Toward a New Age] Scheduling: Designing the Weft

ah, I've tried to mention the timezone in every post, but it looks like I forgot it once, sorry. Yeah, if I say a time and don't attach the timezone, please go ahead and assume its EST, but I'll always try to mention it anyway.

I´ll be on a trip this sunday and thus, unable to attend. The rest of this week, I have free. If it´s possible, maybe we could play earlier as to not jump the session another week.

Hmm... a lot of people have things they'd still like to do in Tiraktou anyway, and I stayed much busier than I expected during this week. The best option is probably to push the regular session back a week so we can get everyone's actions in Tiraktou resolved. I know Snake has at least one, and possibly up to three scenes left he wants Blaze in, and Esbilon has a list of four I believe. Everyone is still welcome to come nudge me for a scene any time, but I make no promises as to when I'll be able to get to them. I'm hoping things slow down IRL for me, it got crazy for a bit.

Even with my unpredictability, this game still runs so much faster than forum games :P it gives me a happy knowing how much development many of these characters have seen, and I'm hoping to see some more in a few others next story.

Next Sunday, the 5th, I will probably not be able to make it. I will post again if the likelihood changes.

I'll attempt to get up early and be ready to run that scene with Snake before you get on, then. Let him meet Blaze's new cult before we move out.

Well, between the fire and my sleep deprivation and the schedules of my friends and family, it appears I won't make this Sunday after all.

I'll use the extra time to try to work out with the newcomers introductions and make sure Blaze's cult gets a chance to meet her as well, and then the big battle can happen at the next session. Still hoping we'll -basically- wrap up the first story then, although of course I'm required to complicate matters a bit, after everything is worked out you'll have a relatively safe area to use a home base, and a reasonable amount of support when you're there. And that means training time, since I realize several of you are sitting on more exp than you know what to do with :P

Sorry, coyote. Unscheduled housefire. I did post as soon as I knew I was going to be busy, the timestamp says 3 am EST for me...

Between the solo scenes yet to be run, the holiday (on my side of the pond, anyway), and the crazy week I've been having (it seems like I've had to say that a lot recently...), probably best to just ignore the Sunday session this week. I'll still be looking for people to run their solo and duo stuff as soon as I get my ducks back in their little row, so this isn't a hiatus - just working some stuff out before we bother getting everyone together when we don't have anything for everyone to do while together :P

I will find some time at some point to actually take a break for a week (....maaaaybe two), but I'm saving that for after we're completely done with Kirighast. A chance to put together some kind of rough outline for the next story should make it that much better... I hope. That was the second-biggest complaint I've heard from story 1 so far, that the open-endedness was great to a point, but that I needed to provide a little more direction. As the biggest is already handled, and hopefully the downtime will end the third-biggest (not enough training time!), I'm hoping the second story should be even more fun than the first!

Somebody decided to give me Monday morning classes this term. OK, not early Monday morning, but still.

The upshot of which is that I'll normally be heading to bed around four hours after our usual gamestart.

If I read things right, the game's usually on at 2pm EST until 7pm on Sundays?

Foolish13

~Curiosity is thy name~

Foolish13 said:
If I read things right, the game's usually on at 2pm EST until 7pm on Sundays?
Foolish13

~Curiosity is thy name~
While we're between stories, that's kind of up in the air though, since there's very little for everyone to do as a group. Honestly, now that I know that time doesn't work for everyone again, we might try to find a new one, but if I recall correctly, there was someone who was only available Sundays before. I've probably mentioned it's my least favorite time that I'm available, too... I'll probably run the individual scene that's most important or most likely to help move things forward Sundays until Story 2 is ready to start.

gatherer818 said:
While we're between stories, that's kind of up in the air though, since there's very little for everyone to do as a group. Honestly, now that I know that time doesn't work for everyone again, we might try to find a new one, but if I recall correctly, there was someone who was only available Sundays before. I've probably mentioned it's my least favorite time that I'm available, too... I'll probably run the individual scene that's most important or most likely to help move things forward Sundays until Story 2 is ready to start.
Ah, gotchya.

By the by, if you're online right now, can we chat a bit?

Foolish13

~Insert witty line~

Just checking if anyone's (Snake's) schedule has changed so that we could play Saturdays instead of Sundays.

Depends on when. I play in another Exalted game on Saturday nights starting at around 9:30-10:00 EST

Alas, I am going to be out and about with the parentals tomorrow. Not quite sure when I'll be getting back in, but it'll prolly be about 3PM EST at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back