[Rushing Toward a New Age] Scheduling: Designing the Weft

s'ok, we've been rather iffy lately anyway, Foolish. I'm hoping for a Fox sighting, though :D I think the raid is all we really have left to do before story 2.

so, my new schedule is not set in stone, but my scheduler has promised to do her best to give me the same stuff every week... here's hoping. This means I ~MIGHT~ be able to keep the time where it is, although if I miss some days because I just couldn't wake up you'll have to forgive that. Otherwise, we could adjust the time to sometime I'll actually be awake.

Most weeks, I should be working mornings EST from midnight to 8 am, being off Monday and Tuesday mornings (so... I am off in a stretch from Sunday noon all the way until Tuesday night, when I need to go in to get there by 0000 Wednesday mornings). So I could come home Sunday mornings, sleep until game time, get up to play, and then go back to bed. If earlier is an option, though, it would probably help me a lot, so let's hear what people think about Sundays starting around 10 am to noon-ish Sundays.

I'm not going to be able to make this Sunday again, or the next. The holidays have screwed up my schedule at work, so my Sunday will look like...

0000-0800: work

0800-0900: drive

0900-2200: eat, sleep, eat, shower

2200-2300: drive

2300-Monday: work

I'm expecting it to go back to normal after the week of New Year's Day.

Apologies again, guys, but I'm dealing with a rather nasty cold atm and I don't think I can brain enough to make a scene worthwhile. >.<

My schedule hasn't QUITE solidified yet, but I'm thinking I should at least know something soon. We'll probably look for a new day once that happens since I know Sunday isn't working well for a LOT of people... also, expect a post today regarding story 2, since it seems we've finally finished tying up the loose ends from the first story. I'll wait to truly start the second story until we know more about the day, but there's always preliminary stuff we can get underway - I know some people NEED a scene or three to prepare for any major movement :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back