• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Runaway Children Rp

Archer Austin Savage

He grinned a little "I think yours is fine" he said quietly "Archer Austin Savage." he stated quietly a he kissed Masika's forehead

Archer Austin Savage

He smiled sleepily and nuzzled his hair "Go to sleep" he said softly as he pulled a wolf blanket over them and snuggled him into it

Archer Austin Savage

He smiled a little and closed his eyes "Goodnight Masika" he whispered sweetly as he started falling asleep

Ana was using a pay phone outside the hospital, due to the fact she had to destroy her other so no one could follow her. Mashing the number in quick she put the phone to her ear and waited...no answer. Slamming the phone down she scowled at it for a long time.

Fricka just was passing by the hospital, looking at it.She had a small stomach ache, but decided to ignore it, as she went past it,headed towards the exit of the town

David: Guessing she had left, i went back off to the shelter, losing my limp before i arrived. I went in, dropping off more food and blankets that i had stolen from the surrounding community.

The Russian girl sighed under her breath, mumbling in both Russian and broken English she turned away from the phone booth and shoved her hands into her pockets.

Anastasia walked slowly leaving the building behind, she looked around that the town she'd never seen before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serena woke with a start. She heard a commotion outside the abandoned home she found the night before. She made her way to the front window as quietly as possible. Two men were standing outside yelling at each other. From the sounds of it, one guy was claiming the other had slept with his girl. Serena threw her hood up and made her way to the back door and around the corner to the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back