Royal Witches

Some lore from what I could tell. Tell them I said hi.

Oh, and settle on something for the three sisters. Youngest sister representing new moon, eldest full moon. There is my two cents.

Nop. Cause I'm there and no one else is? Dx

Unless it's a different link.

nah, everyone ended up slowly bailing after several hours, the link is right, the room is just empty atm.

Valentine's Day, I'm assuming a lot of people were busy today. At any rate, most of you have seen the message/announcement I sent (alerts get eaten) so I'm sure we'll get posts soon enough.

Dude, it's the beginning of the RP. EVERYONE is waiting for more replies. You just gotta up and post something.

I'm working on that gentleman(?) thief, by the by, while pondering on a post as well. What I'm having trouble with is the appearance of the thief and how his(?) CS should be presented, two CSes in one? Or two seperate CSes of both the thief and his(?) true identity?

Beowulf said:
I'm going to guess Red Sister/witch
Wow, pressing the reply button would have been helpful.

Nop, white font/sister to warden lady

simj22 said:
I'm working on that gentleman(?) thief, by the by, while pondering on a post as well. What I'm having trouble with is the appearance of the thief and how his(?) CS should be presented, two CSes in one? Or two seperate CSes of both the thief and his(?) true identity?
One sheet with liberal use of spoiler tags.

Should be posting today once I'm free. Basically its going to be Jamie raging over the fact the village that was mentioned, the one that got hit by the Blight, has a mine, warehouse or some such that the family had just recently spent a fortune setting up. Should allow me to slip into the plot nicely ^_^

I'm running a fever and rushing a powerpoint due in 11 hours a. So yeah, my post is kind of on hold at the moment, sorry bout that.

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]I'm running a fever and rushing a powerpoint due in 11 hours a. So yeah, my post is kind of on hold at the moment, sorry bout that.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear you're sick! No need to apologize for not posting, in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back