Royal Witches

“You are going to the City. There is only one City. It is only said with a capital C. No one needs to bother saying the name of the City. It is the City.

Your full name has at least one apostrophe in it.

It is the first page, and you are already late for something. Your mother affectionately chides you as you gulp down a few spoonfuls of porridge; she will be dead by page forty-two.

There are two religions in your entire universe. One is a thinly veiled version of Islam. It is only practiced by villains. The other is “being a Viking.” You are a Viking.

The High Priest is not to be trusted.

Someone is eating an apple mockingly.”

How To Tell If You Are In A High Fantasy Novel

[QUOTE="Hungry Hungry Hobo]-waits to see if someone's character is late for something on the first page-

[/QUOTE]
Sure as hell won't be Amelanch. Might be Mabel.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Writing up a post now. @welian, is there a special currency in Arcana? owo
Not really, I was imagining the standard gold and silver coins like you would find in D&D.

@CloudyBlueDay did that NPC steal Crystana's dress? I wasn't sure if I read that or not. Either way, I think you've given me a scene I can fit Margaret into without any forcing, haha! :P

Blarg *flails* well couldn't quite get settled on a idea so went with well all 'that' xD Main idea is I will be joining this expedition because Jamie wants his mine back in the village (i.e. the one that was attacked) should work hopefully :P

UnquietDreams said:
Hello friends. It is I, Cass. Here to spam you with 6-8 posts in rapid succession. Because the chat feature is mean to me.
Well, this is your 3rd post. It'll go faster if you make a thread in the Introduction forum too.

welian said:
Well, this is your 3rd post. It'll go faster if you make a thread in the Introduction forum too.
I feel so honored that you keep track of my post count, most divine mistress. You shall mark this down as numero quatro.

WOOOOO-OOOOOH. WE'RE HALFWAY THEEEEEEEERE. NO. WHAT IS THIS? DOUBLE POST?

Well, here I am to help you go along your journey. Who are you, and what is your father's occupation?

UnquietDreams said:
I feel so honored that you keep track of my post count, most divine mistress. You shall mark this down as numero quatro.

WOOOOO-OOOOOH. WE'RE HALFWAY THEEEEEEEERE. NO. WHAT IS THIS? DOUBLE POST?
Be careful, double posts might not count. And yes, RPN auto-merges successive posts.

OH WELL LOOK WHO'S A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE.

And a-one, and a-two, and a-one, two three, four!

WOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOH. WE'RE HALFWAY THEEEEEEEEERE! (For realzies this time)

((And also, I am Cass, butterfly princess. My father is a stripper-turned construction worker.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back