Royal Witches

And this makes lucky number seven. I'd like to thank the academy, my Mistress welian, and that guy in seventh grade who fake asked me out. Such an honor.

Speaking of which, everyone, UQ is practically my sister, except better, because she's not actually my sister.

Took me waaaaay too long to realize UQ was me. And then, of course, this triggered a mental debate of "Who Q?" "UQ" I am hilarious. Welian agrees. She has to cause we're sisters and I cleaned her room.

A stripper construction worker? That's on my list of 'fetishes I never knew was a fetish'.

Always happy to toss my father onto a stranger's fetish list. There's picture proof of him rocking daisy dukes and a belly shirt. Makes me so proud.

Hello! I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post anything yet. I have been busy dealing with RL things, but I should be posting really soon. :D

WOO. WE HAVE ACHIEVED LIFTOFF. TEN. TEN POSTS HAVE I MADE. TAKE THAT, CHAT FEATURE.

IT IS NOT LETTING ME FULFILL MY DESTINY. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Morbuskid said:
Thank you for a being a Cazzo
Around these parts, we prefer a little more intimacy before going around and calling people dicks.

I am sorry i guess i am ticked off and looking for a place to take my anger out. Excuse me if i caused any trouble or hatred between me an another, but i thought he called me a Feminine.

No hatred incurred, but either way it's not the end of the world to be called "girl" on the kind of website where the userbase is usually a female majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back