Royal Witches

I look like I'm glaring at people when I take my glasses off and start walking around. xD

@Captain Willum

I highly suggest revising your post. It's daytime.

Also sorry for being AWOL for a few days, guys! I've been... "enjoying" the snow days.

-had to take a taxi to the store because the driveway is completely iced over-

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]OMG CHINCHILLAS.
639229858_267204c8ff-300x274.jpg

[/QUOTE]
CHINCHILLS! SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE! Ahem, excuse me.

Nowwww we're getting some more posts! Honestly, I was worried that I had accidentally talked everyone out of their enthusiasm by taking so long to get the RP started. I should probably take on a co-mod anyways, things have been a little hectic for me. Thank god this doesn't seem like it'll be a super fast roleplay.

I was in one, it was a very well organized roleplay though. And I've had co-mods as well - usually I just split up the tasks so that one person handles the incoming profiles and straightening out characters, and the other person handles actually guiding the story along. The reason I hesitate with this RP is because there's a /lot/ of material that's not fully fleshed out, so I don't want to risk RPers getting conflicting "canon" information from two equally authoritative sources.

Yeah, I've ran a LOT of roleplays... messed up and killed a lot of them too.

@TheDaftStudent Redline kicks ass!! You should check out Tailenders too, it's the same theme, but more... more over the top... ._.

@welian practice makes perfect! I will totally say that with each RP they have gotten better and better and more refined and worked out the problems from the previous ones :D

Alright, I'll tackle this one next. I'll have a post up in the next 24 hours, give or take a few decades minutes, or by golly, I'm going to eat deep fried sock.

Giyari said:
Redline kicks ass!! You should check out Tailenders too, it's the same theme, but more... more over the top... ._.
I googled it and I got two results: a 2006 Christian documentry, and a single 28 minute long movie. So it's just a 28 minute long film?

TheDaftStudent said:
I googled it and I got two results: a 2006 Christian documentry, and a single 28 minute long movie. So it's just a 28 minute long film?
Yeah! It's like an OVA thingy, I think it was like a companies first project to test the water or something, it only had 3 members of staff on the production team (excluding voices) :P

Giyari said:
@welian practice makes perfect! I will totally say that with each RP they have gotten better and better and more refined and worked out the problems from the previous ones :D
>u< Thank you!!! I try! Sometimes not always wholeheartedly, lol, but I try.

Hello errybody.

You thought just because you switched websites while i was in the jungle that I wouldn't find you?

you thought wrong. Prepare to be Kira-rized. (i dont know what that means)

Ill be joining soon enough with another white witch. You will all be friends with her :3

@TheDaftStudent I lost you on skype an i can't figure out how to send PM's on this site but I have a potential proposition for you and your character so Im going to make you PM me. :3

Change is hard and scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KiraInfinite

Didn't you get a message about needing to post 10 messages and having your account being a day old so you could pm? Get spamming! A thread in the introductions forum helps as double posts get merged into one posts here.

KiraInfinite said:
I lost you on skype an i can't figure out how to send PM's on this site but I have a potential proposition for you and your character so Im going to make you PM me. :3
I found you on Skype, so I messaged you there. :P

Hungry Hungry Hobo] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13029-kirainfinite/ said:
@KiraInfinite[/URL]
Didn't you get a message about needing to post 10 messages and having your account being a day old so you could pm? Get spamming! A thread in the introductions forum helps as double posts get merged into one posts here.
no... maybe i did... >.> im not responsible enough to read any messages i may or may not have gotten

[QUOTE="Hungry Hungry Hobo]Didn't you get a message about needing to post 10 messages and having your account being a day old so you could pm? Get spamming! A thread in the introductions forum helps as double posts get merged into one posts here.

[/QUOTE]
KiraInfinite said:
no... maybe i did... >.> im not responsible enough to read any messages i may or may not have gotten

vu3xiYP.png

huh. :P

Yes! But it's okay if you don't, this seems to be a large-ish but slow thread, and I personally am okay with that.

I might set up a totally non-canon crack thread though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back