Royal Witches

You're not a pain! I haven't but skimmed the characters, I didn't want to pass judgement on anyone until after I had finished a significant chunk of worldbuilding.

Led through the mist

By the milk light of moon

All that was lost is revealed

Our long bygone burdens

Mere echoes of the spring

But where have we come?

And where shall we end?

If dreams can't come true

Than why not pretend?

How the gentle wind

Beckons through the leaves

As autumn colors fall

Dancing in a swirl

Of golden memories

The loveliest lies of all

The loveliest... lies... of all...

Because nerds are made for us to be mean at. We love you just that much.

Well, I do want to work in NASA after colledge. So I embrace the title nerd. Except I'm not socially akward (awkward?), so I'm technically a geek.

NASA dudes ain't nerds. They're geniuses with a wicked sense of humor sometimes. There's a difference between a nerd and a genius.

I'm socially awkward. I'm a nerd. Also, NASA is awesome. But they can't be trusted. Their a government agency, too. They're known to doctor stuff.

Rocket science is simple. You need x amount of fuel to get an object that ways y amount. It gets tricky whith the staging and overall design. And don't even get me started about going interplanetary. So, remember, whenever anyone says "It's not ricket science." counter with something pike "Yeah, it's rocket design."

Rocket science IS rocket design, bruh. Aerospace engineering's the full name. Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering are its branches. I know this, because they're right next to my course. Rocket science is hyped to extreme degrees, because it NEEDS multiple disciplines, not only the basic understanding of escape velocity.

Quick question, is mana color hereditary? Is it something they're born with, or do they learn it? And if it is, what if two parents have different mana colors?

It's hereditary, you're born into your color. I imagine there's pressure in upper-crust society to keep bloodlines pure, so depending on your character's family, they may run into some issues when courting someone.

Yes. There is no such thing as mixed mana, you have one color, and one color only.

However, there WILL be mixed mana amongst siblings, right? Say, Anna, Beatrice and Cindy are born to Dave (Red) and Esther (Blue). Is it possible for Anna to have Blue, and Beatrice and Cindy to have Red?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back