Royal Witches

Oho so drakesteel is given to all the participants of a battle eh. I can certainly see people trying to exploit that.

It's like in MMOs, when a level one scrub sees high level players gangbanging some kind of elder god. So they jump in and poke the enemy with toothpicks for a huge xp reward.

CloudyBlueDay said:
I love how throughout most of the mechanics you're always doing that thing y'know with that
"....DANGEROUS" xD
She's played a lot of Dark Souls 2. I think it's had an effect.

Well, there's a downside - dragons are only so big, they only have so many scales.

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]Clearly your boyfriend knows what he's doing.

[/QUOTE]
:| If only we could say the same for less virtual matters.

welian said:
:| If only we could say the same for less virtual matters.
tumblr_na6yb5qrrR1rusvrqo3_500.gif

tumblr_na6yb5qrrR1rusvrqo5_500.gif

UnquietDreams said:
Late to the party, as always :P
But fashionably late, in a custom Rolls Royce, brand new, that smells oddly of liquor and intimate relations.

I guess I should clarify for anyone confused - UnquietDreams is my best friend, and Zahzi is my boyfriend. Whom I love dearly. Of course. And cherish my every waking moment with. Especially since he buys me nice things.

welian said:
I guess I should clarify for anyone confused - UnquietDreams is my best friend, and Zahzi is my boyfriend. Whom I love dearly. Of course. And cherish my every waking moment with. Especially since he buys me nice things.
And I'm a cloud. :D This relationship works so beautifully.

I have yet to watch OTGW. :\

CloudyBlueDay said:
I have yet to watch OTGW. :\
You should! It only takes like two hours to get through the whole thing. It's all over the place online. Hell, it's only like $9 for HD 1080p on iTunes, and it's well worth the price.

TheDaftStudent said:
You should! It only takes like two hours to get through the whole thing. It's all over the place online. Hell, it's only like $9 for HD 1080p on iTunes, and it's well worth the price.
I will get too it soon! After I finish watching Red Band Society, and Glee, and Castle, and How To Get Away With Murder, and re-watching all the Steven Universe episodes because they're so awesome, and more! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back