Royal Witches

Hmm.. Having heard of that, I come across a problem. Wait, never mind. It hit me. I thought the eldest daughter of the McKinley family would have to stay Red. Never mind. Punnet Square for the win.

@simj22

Yes. All hail the Punnet Squares.

Don't forget, it works the same for classes! Fonts and Voids often run in the family.

Ok, just so that I don't make any mistakes. My character would most likely have a three petal lisence, even though he is a Blade Master. Yes?

xD They're not LITERAL flowers, you know. They're like stars on a general's helmet

Yeah, the licenses are based on a pattern called The Seed of Life. The flower-looking bit in the center is what the licenses look like.

tumblr_mburfi9Oc01r468z1o1_1280.jpg

Quick question, is the feat of slaying a dragon so rare, that only say 1 in 100000 wardens have ever done it? Or is it a common enough thing to make up a sizable wing of Warden Elites?

welian said:
Tagging @Zahzi because he's in the RP and yet has said NOTHING in ANY of the planning threads.
Mrehhh....

Fine.

Hello. I am Zahzi. I am playing Cain Dion, the General of the Wardens. If you want to run ideas involving him, just start a conversation.

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]Quick question, is the feat of slaying a dragon so rare, that only say 1 in 100000 wardens have ever done it? Or is it a common enough thing to make up a sizable wing of Warden Elites?

[/QUOTE]
It's not one in a million, but dragons ARE somewhat rare, and difficult to kill, so there's really never more of a handful of Wardens with the prestige. Also, it's a perfectly viable tactic to bring help - I know for a fact that there have been Wardens in the past who teamed up all buddy-cop like and slain a dragon that was setting fire to the villages. Then they both get drakesteel. Actually, that's probably how it's done a lot of times. Picking a fight with a full grown dragon is... dangerous.

welian said:
It's not one in a million, but dragons ARE somewhat rare, and difficult to kill, so there's really never more of a handful of Wardens with the prestige. Also, it's a perfectly viable tactic to bring help - I know for a fact that there have been Wardens in the past who teamed up all buddy-cop like and slain a dragon that was setting fire to the villages. Then they both get drakesteel. Actually, that's probably how it's done a lot of times. Picking a fight with a full grown dragon is... dangerous.
I love how throughout most of the mechanics you're always doing that thing y'know with that

"....DANGEROUS" xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back