• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Roommates

"Huh I do"he said confused then touched his face and blushed a bit then started laughing."Thanks you got a little something right here"he said wiping off a small oreo crumb.Continuing eating he made a mustache that you might think James is a cartoon thats in Italy then made an Italian ascent saying"This is the best ice cream I've ever had"then blowing a kiss into the air with two fingers.

@Aero

Aylessa blushed a bit when he wiped the crumb of her face. Her blush faded as she ate some more ice cream. Aylessa laughed at James and his Italian accent. @Raidenxp

Laughing with Aylessa he accidentally spilled his ice cream on his shirt."Aww crap"he said a bit sad then looking for a shirt he found one and started changing."Sorry for killing the mood"he said scratching his head a bit down.

@Aero

Aylessa's laughter started dying down. "It's no problem, everyone spills stuff on themselves. You wouldn't be human if you didn't." She said chuckling a bit. She finished off her ice cream licking her lips to get the rest of the flavor. @Raidenxp

Smiling as he usaully does James gave Aylessa a thumbs up"Your right that is true did anyone ever tell you your a great person" he said then hugged Aylessa for a second.Getting bored now James didn't know what to do"Uhh what now"he said nervously scratching his head.

@Aero

Aylessa blinked. No one ever called her a great person, so she had to let it sink in. She looked at James still processing the complement and the hug in her brain but ahe still responded with a shrug. "I have no clue." She said. @Raidenxp

"Well uhhh I guess you can continue to listen to my dubstep"he said shyly scratching his head."I'll find something to do"still he said still scratching his head and now smiling looking like the shy kid in movies.

@Aero

Aylessa nodded. "Okay." She said putting his laptop back in her lap and her earbuds in. She pressed play and went back to listening. @Raidenxp

Totally not knowing not what to do he remebered there was a pool.Regaining his smile again he started to get prepared.Prepared he set off to the pooll.Changing into his swimming shorts he looked at himself in a mirror then noticed how musclar he was.Standing in front of the pool he yelled"YOLO"and jumped in the pool.

Aylessa continued to listen to the dubstep bobbing her head to the beat. After a few hours or so Aylessa fell asleep, the laptop on her stomach and her earbuds still in her ears. @Raidenxp

Getting tired swimming he went back to change.Now entering the hallway he noticed how late it was"It didn't even feel like a long time"he said entering his room.Entering his room he came with a sight that made him go "awww"Aylessa was asleep his bed with the latop still on her lap.Now taking his latop and placing it on the floor he picked up Aylessa and placed her on her bed and tried not to wake her.Now having sleeping beauty in her bed he got some pajamas and started to take a shower.

@Aero

Aylessa curled up in her bed once James placed her on it. She yawned and woke up slowly opening her eyes but not moving out of her sleeping position. @Raidenxp

Getting out of the shower he was still was fully dressed and didn't have his shirt on.Unaware of the sleepy but awake Aylessa he puts on his earphones and starts singing Grind on me by Pretty Ricky.Dancing in a seductive kind of way he got on his bed and kept dancing now actually trying to be sexy he gave it his all.

@Aero

Aylessa watched him for a fe minutes blushing before shs started to laugh and buried her face in her pillow trying to contain her laughter so he may not hear. @Raidenxp

Hearing a quick burst of laughter then muffling he stopped and looked at her."If you weren't asleep why didn't you say anything unless you wanted to watch"he said smiling like a devil and started dancing toward her obviously trying not to laugh.

@Aero

Aylessa looked up at him and shook her head. "I just woke up at the wrong time." She said trying to contain her laughter. "Oh no don't come dancing over to me." She said smiling a bit. @Raidenxp

Laughing now he kept dancing towards her.Now in front of her he started to tickle her."Tickle Fight"he yelled while tickling all over and trying to find a weakspot"Tickle tickle tickle".

Finding her spot he continued to tickle her.After awhile he stopped "You had enough for today"he said doing a sarcastic but evil smile.Remebering that he didnt have his shirt on and looked in the mirror"Yea I definitely look stronger"he said looking at his arms and abs then turned around"What do you think".

@Aero

Aylessa continued to laugh a bit after he was done. Once she calmed down she stuck her tongue at him crossing her arms. Aylessa looked at him when he asked how he looked. Aylessa stared at him for a bit before realizing she was staring and looking away with a light blush. "Um yeah you look great." @Raidenxp

"Yea thanks"he said giving Aylessa a thumbs up then patting her on the head then putting on a black tank top.Now ready went over to Aylessa"Night night Cupcake"he said in a sarcastic voice and sticking out his tongue.Laying in his bed now he put in earphone and layed down.

@Aero

Aylessa smiled and laid back down in bed with a yawn. She wasn't too sleepy but she did close her eyes and curled up a bit in a sleeping position. @Raidenxp

James was fast asleep knowing he was more tired than a nerd running five miles.James wanted to go to the pool tomorrow and he might bring Aylessa with him."Aylessa"he thought before falling asleep shes intresting and hes kinda glad he met her.

@Aero

Aylessa fell asleep after a few more minutes of pondering what to do tomorrow. She snored softly smiling in her sleep. This had been a great day for the purple haired teen. @Raidenxp

~Time skip~

The morning sun rose up and shined right into Aylessa's eyes. Aylessa mumbled something and turned over hiding her head underneath the covers. "I hate mornings." She said. @Raidenxp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back